What do you guys think...

wkdviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, I want to introduce myself, Steve from Toronto Canada here, and I am addicted to cars.

4 years ago I bought a convertible Nissan 350Z, and you know what, nice car but slow. 9 months later I sold it, and 9 months after that I started to build this...and 2 years (600 hrs) later complete.
420HP & 440tq at the wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now as of today I have sold the car, and am moving on to my next dream car...the Viper.
My perfect Viper is a 2002 Viper GTS in the graphite metalic with the silver stripes and wanted to know what you guys think of the car below, how much I should pay $$, and if anyone recognizes the car. I am pretty sure that there are pics of this particular car in the gallery here.

Thanks in advance for all the input, I greatly appreciate it, and I am VERY happy to be involved in this Viper community !!

Dodge : Viper:eBay Motors (item 380171948427 end time Nov-05-09 16:13:37 PST)

Cheers
Steve

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car (both the Cobra and the Graphite). Relatively high price is driven by the low miles. Someone may know this ride's provenance - I can't help you there.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think non-VCA members can post in the regional forums, but maybe someone in the IL region will know a little more :dunno:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that graphite metalic with the matching wheels looks very nice.

Two things i noticed from the pics:
-she could use a little drop with those wheels, caps or springs.
-ditch those hot air intakes and replace with an airbox that ***** isolated outside cold air.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The price seems a little high since it has stock brakes and might have stock exhaust. Nice wheels and stereo upgrade.

If the exhaust is stock - it has to be upgraded! Personally, I'd upgrade the brake rotors, at the very least, with lightweight slotted drilled Stop-techs (oooh, I have a set for sale used!).

If the car has stock cats I'd either get a lower price or get them to include a Corsa exhaust and Hi-flow Cats in the deal.

The Perfect Viper does not have GOVERNMNENT required Cats on it. And my 'perfect Viper has the equivalent of Gen 4 ACR brakes

Ted

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
careful...

That car may be suspect. I see many clues to possible paint /repair work.

Many of the body lines don't match up, the front emblem /side emblems on hood are missing and the strips in the rear bumper are the same color as the car. They should be black.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this car is a wreck... has carfax history and repair work on it.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi from Montreal...welcome to an awesome club. I know the cobra club is also a great group.

Just curious about the cobra you built.....what kit did you get and where? I tried importing a factory 5 built car and was not allowed to import it or the kit.

Thanks. John

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62