What happened to all the wheel vendors?

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There used to be like 3 different people posting up specials on wheels pretty regularly. Now I see nothing. I was planning to get some nice wheels as one of my upgrades before next summer, where do you guys suggest I go for a decent deal?? Looking at 360 forged or a like brand, 20" wheels for my 2006 SRT-10. Would definitely consider used if somebody wanted to change theirs up.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look in classifieds. Guy selling HRE 895R's. Smokin deal on them as well! Otherwise search. There are a few guys on there. Look in the "ultimate wheel thread" as you will see a lot there and get a idea of what your looking for.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can contact Tony Whatley (Nineball on the Forums). He sells wheels from all the major wheel manufacturers and even some of the lesser known ones plus hes a sponsor here.

http://www.dv8motoring.com/

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd check with Both of them, if nothing else for the best price & to see what different selections they each offer. I know both of them has helped a ton of guys on here! jmo

Ya I see somebody did list Tony's screen name above. I'll get in contact with both of them.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check out Andy. Just weird none of these guys post deals on the forum anymore.

We make most of our sales selling to larger car communities i.e. fbody/mustang/Vette guys. The Viper market has always been a tough nut to to crack. Some guys want track wheels, some guys want 3 piece, and most like their stock sets. We are always here, or around since we both own Vipers though.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh? I post all over the forum, and visit here daily.

Hit up Andy (above) for 360 Forged. Any other brand, I'm your guy.

Tony

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There used to be like 3 different people posting up specials on wheels pretty regularly. Now I see nothing. I was planning to get some nice wheels as one of my upgrades before next summer, where do you guys suggest I go for a decent deal?? Looking at 360 forged or a like brand, 20" wheels for my 2006 SRT-10. Would definitely consider used if somebody wanted to change theirs up.
Kept in mind Viper has not had a new car I two years so it's hard to keep vendors going on old designs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave