What happened to the thread w/ 09 Viper Pics taken in Texas???

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to the thread with great 09 Viper pics taken in Texas? I went to show it to a 'Vette' friend who is considering a gen 4 and **** it's no where to be found? :dunno:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was pulled because the whole thread was one big advertisement for a non-sponsoring dealership.

The operation of this website is paid for by $$$ from our classifieds and our valued sponsors, including dealerships like Woodhouse. Because of that, we cannot 'give away' our advertising value to companies that do not invest in the site.

Sorry!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kcobean, understand your reasoning and wish sponsors were closer and would surely support them more.

has the dealership referenced in the removed threat been offered the opportunity to become a sponsor lately? (don't know how this works)

Thanks to all VCA sponsors!!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't meant as an advertisement. I posted the original thread. I have ZERO affiliation with that dealership, only wanted to show photos. I only mentioned the dealership so that people would not PM me asking where the cars were.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those were nice photos. Can we just remove the dealers name from the thread and bring it back to life? :dunno:

Edit: Nevermind, I see there is a new thread with photos and NO dealer name.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kcobean, understand your reasoning and wish sponsors were closer and would surely support them more.

has the dealership referenced in the removed threat been offered the opportunity to become a sponsor lately? (don't know how this works)

Thanks to all VCA sponsors!!

I believe the dealership referenced is fully aware of the sponsorship opportunities here, but they have worked out other arrangements to reach the VCA audience, so it's all good!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't meant as an advertisement. I posted the original thread. I have ZERO affiliation with that dealership, only wanted to show photos. I only mentioned the dealership so that people would not PM me asking where the cars were.

Understood. Not implying at all that it was intentional or 'malicious'.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth