1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is happening in Washington this summer?

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by doctorbob, Jul 1, 2009.

1. doctorbob

doctorbob Enthusiast

Washington Viper members....after 24 years of private practice in Lake Havasu City, I am closing the doors and planning to practice part time with a group in Phoenix. Last year I sold my medical building and bought a condo in Wallingford. The practice closes this week and I plan on spending most of the summer in Washington. What do you guy have going on? I may not bring the ACR up initially but will bring it up sometime in the next two months.

Thanks,

Bob

2. RTTTTed

RTTTTed Viper Owner

Not sure where in Washington you're gonna be living, but you're welcome to comne to Western Canada! We had 3 events on father's Day. Calgary race/cruise/dyno; Kelowna Show/Shine and Mission Charity Car Show 1200 cars. If you check out Western Canada Regional forums you'll find most events listed there.

We're having a Harrisson Hot Springs weekend with scenic drives through the Fraser canyon. There's a Wine tasting tour planned for Kelowna. I bought a car from JonB in Washdougal, Wash. and a trailer from Camas, Wash. last week. It's a small world and welcome to the Pacific Northwest. Although I love my area best, all of Wash and BC is great. Too much traffic in Wash, but our 2 lane highways have lots of corners and not much traffic.

Ted Hlokoff

3. Green Viper

Green Viper Viper Owner

VCA Home has an up to date list of events for Washington.

next up is the 4th of July event, write up is or will be posted here shortly.

James

4. SmokinViperGTS

SmokinViperGTS Enthusiast

Dr. Bob - Keep checking the schedule periodically for a while, as we're still working on some events that haven't made it that far yet, but we're hopeful.

Steve

5. doctorbob

doctorbob Enthusiast

Thanks guys for the pm and information.

6. PacificSEASnake

PacificSEASnake Enthusiast

If you need a place to park the ACR, I'll put the Suburban in the driveway. Just be sure to leave the keys and plenty of gas. :D

7. Y2K10 SRT#39

Y2K10 SRT#39 Enthusiast

Pot luck & BBQ is at my place on the 25th of the month....Bring a dish to pass and come on over! Everyone wants to see the yellow car!
    Details after the 4th....

PBR