What is it worth?

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gents: I am selling my 2003 with a Paxton and many extras....please see the classifieds. I have received many different pricing suggestions and I want to price the car so it sells. I would appreciate some honest opinions on what it is worth in today's market. Thanks for the feedback! DPViper

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say somewhere between $10 & $100,000 easily. :lmao:

Seriously though you have to take a look at what others are SELLING for in your category. Add just a bit for the upgrades. If you wanna sell fast list a lil low. If you have time to wait list a lil high.

Mine is listed as well in the RT/10 2000 category listed at $43,900 with a 5# Roe. Just a punch, no thread jackin' intended.

:usa:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a really fine goat is quite happy eating trash and grass.................
Good luck on your sale its a gorgeous car,wish I had the xtra cash to have a vert next to my coupe!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me more about the goat.....

They use goats out in one of our neighboring cities to clear brush off the undeveloped hillsides(fire safety). So you need to figure the revenue stream of that beast times a life expectancy of 20 odd years brought back down to present value to see it's true worth:D

All the tomfoolery aside- the price you have it at seems darn good for a properly tuned paxton car:2tu: