What the hell? (pics)

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I spent this last weekend in Vegas, and while we were walking down the strip, I happened to look up and see this SRT. I wasn't sure what was up with the top, so I pulled out my camera and snapped some pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

So I know that this wasn't a factory option or anything, but I thought this top not being plain black just didn't look right. I was just wondering why would someone want to change the factory top to something like this? To each his own I guess...any inputs?

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!! :buttkick: :nono: There ought to be a law against defacing a Viper. Get that guys number and send him a ticket for bad taste. :bonker:

OP
OP
F

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like ass :rolleyes: Also looks like a California plate on it?? :confused:

Yeah exactly, so it wasn't like a Vegas rental or anything. Looked like some kind of ghetto carpet or something like that...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First the gucci interior on a certain GTS and now someone changes their top in that style :crazy: .... hideous, I'm having visions of an old man getting grey hair instead of the former black from watching these two pics.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Las Vegas or CA = SUN, a LOT of SUN.

BLACK = HOT inside the car.
GREY = cooler inside the car.

Nevertheless, does not look right and a roadster MUST be driven top down.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen this car around vegas a few times, always on the Strip

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In a rage wife throws bleach on Vert top. Husband than proceeds to finish the rest off to match.
That's my story and I am sticking to it. :D

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Las Vegas or CA = SUN, a LOT of SUN.

BLACK = HOT inside the car.
GREY = cooler inside the car.

Nevertheless, does not look right and a roadster MUST be driven top down.

Hey, I'm in So. Texas, and it's even hotter here ... and still, only black tops ...

The owner must have been thinking: "Rims? leave 'em stock. Exhaust? leave it stock. But the Top? that's gotta change."

D

DAMN YANKEE

That dude is the President of Louis Vuitton North America, Daniel Lalonde. He has been driving a Viper since 1997 and was a major sponsor of Nevada's "Cops 'n Rodders" before it made the news. He is a really nice guy and a strong Viper supporter.

He drives the car everyday and has for years. He is the same guy that arranges for his top first year sales rep to get a Viper and is repsonsible for at least 8 Vipers that I know of. This is the same guy that coined the phase "Its never too late to have a happy childhood".

Chill..

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That dude is the President of Louis Vuitton North America, Daniel Lalonde. He has been driving a Viper since 1997 and was a major sponsor of Nevada's "Cops 'n Rodders" before it made the news. He is a really nice guy and a strong Viper supporter.

He drives the car everyday and has for years. He is the same guy that arranges for his top first year sales rep to get a Viper and is repsonsible for at least 8 Vipers that I know of. This is the same guy that coined the phase "Its never too late to have a happy childhood".

Chill..
Dont know for sure, am too lazy to research, but i woudl think the president of LV North America would live in NYC where there NA headquarters are located

D

DAMN YANKEE

Yea, me too..

But, that wouldn't get folks to stop and think about eating their own.

OP
OP
F

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way, whoever he is, he sounds like a pretty good guy (if the above is true), but has some bad taste, IMO...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62