What Zaino products should I buy?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though I have had a Viper or two in my garage for the past eight years, I have never used Zaino products. I have looked at the website for Zaino and I would just like some input on what to buy and in what quantities(i.e. two of everything or what). Thank you in advance of your replies.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I am going to buy the works but I was considering in what quantities( two bottles of this or that or two of everything). How many wax jobs do you get out of a bottle of the stuff anyway? I will probably call Zaino tomorrow and go from there.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dr.Bob,

I'm new to Zaino also. To start with, get the Z1(or ZFX),Z2 and Z5. The clay bar Z18 if you've got any contaminants on your paint. I only use the Z1 and Z2 on my snake since the shine on my Viper is already perfect w/o any swirl marks. Also, it's was already "Zainoized" when I bought my car from Woodhouse. The Z10 leather conditioner is also great. I ordered mine directly from Zaino.
You must be registered for see images

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also recommend the glass polish. It is not for day-to-day cleaning (Windex is fine for that), but is GREAT for any stuff that won't come off (sap, glue, etc.). Smells good too!

Chris

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thanks to all. I just ordered a bunch of the stuff(included glass polish). My new red SRT will be here in 4 to 6 weeks! Bob

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ZFX, when is it used??It says you skip the Lok Z-1 if you use this product.Does anyone know??

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It helps the Z-2, Z-3 & Z-5 dry faster. Only problem, if you mix too much it will go bad. I just use the Z-1 and keep it in my heated garage for 5-6 hours, works like a charm.