What's the weather going to be like in Vegas?

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What\'s the weather going to be like in Vegas?

Anyone know what the weather is going to be like during the day and during the night?

Thanks

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: What\'s the weather going to be like in Vegas?

Low 90-94ish during the day and 70-72ish at night.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Be sure and put sunscreen on also, as I was outside today for about 4 hours and my face is burnt fairly good. It doesn't feel hot here right now with the temps in the low 90's, but the UV rays are killer here. I never remember to put anything on and always burn, but I am fairly light skinned also.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

will be MUCH nicer weather than we had at the last VOI in Vegas - I recall freezing my a$$ of at the track!

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score

will be MUCH nicer weather than we had at the last VOI in Vegas - I recall freezing my a$$ of at the track!
Well, the slight drizzle as I was going into the high-banked turn at around 140 was what was really memorable to me, accompanied by a slight tail wiggle - I think the butt pucker mark did finally come out of the seat.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NoRice is right - if you're not used to being out in the sun a fair amount you will want to be sure to have on sunscreen and/or a hat.

The temps this time of year bounce between mid 80's and mid 90's so plan for anything in that range. Sometimes it can be windy this time of year as well. For example, the Test & Tune at the dragstrip was cancelled Friday because of wind. It's rare for it to be that bad, but you may be faced with somewhat of a breeze during VOI.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

News today said upper to mid 80's during the day and mid 60's at night with a breeze.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Keep your fingers crossed as it's not looking so hot for those of us driving via I80/I76 Iowa/Nebraska. Rain, thunderstorms, and strong winds predicted for Friday.