What's up with VPA

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably has something to do with who got fired and who didn't.

........processing orders requires people, and they may not have gotten that stuff figured out yet.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please PM me your contact information and I will forward it and follow up to make sure this gets resolved.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The probably moved their operation to:lmao: china and new employees are too young to speak english

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to order some parts from them but I thought it might be a good idea to wait until the smoke clears to send it. I am afraid they might get my money and I not get my parts.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to order some parts from them but I thought it might be a good idea to wait until the smoke clears to send it. I am afraid they might get my money and I not get my parts.

There's plenty of other options to order parts from

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawn, it's my understanding that everything worked out? Can you please confirm?

Reaction score
Sorry we missed this guys. We got Shawn taken care of and apologize we missed his call. Threw him the other options he could possibly do with that kit as well - should be a fun winter project!

As for the other comments, not quite sure what they mean. It is 100% business as usual for VPA - taking orders, shipping orders, and answering questions about the Viper. For those parts we don't stock we order them immediately from Mopar and then ship them as soon as they arrive. Business is doing just fine and is up significantly for the month as compared to the previous year - just as it has been every year since 2010. There is no danger of VPA simply closing up shop, not even for a few days of vacation - it is too busy. If the VCA decides to sell the company to somebody in China they certainly could, however it seems unlikely that the Mopar relationship would go with it. But Chinese ownership would probably lower shipping costs to Russia, one of the many places we have regular customers.

Shawn - let us know what you think of the options we sent, and thanks for being a VPA customer.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who wrote this post on behalf of VPA? Is that you Chris?.Whoever it was should not have made those comments regarding selling to China or others. It's way too late to protect your job

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The " China " comment was made as a response to post #4 with a little humor thrown in.....as a vendor, the VPA , has provided a quality experience with my purchases.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screw VPA!! I won't buy anything from them EVER. I referred a friend of mines wife to them (he is a VCA member) to buy a car cover for her husband for their anniversary. Apparently he did not want a car cover for his viper and she asked about sending it back for a refund. The exact email is posted below. Now why can't they take it back just because it was taken from the box? It was never unrolled or put on the car, he just wanted to see the fabric of it. Now they won't take it back. What a crock. I have been around vipers and viper vendors a long time and agree there are other places to buy viper parts. If it has not been taken from the box we can accept a return with a 20%
restocking fee. We cannot accept it once it has been taken out of the
box even for a one-time fitment.

Thanks,

Jerry

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit, I've always had good service and good value from VPA. I still don't believe it should be in competition with our supporting venders. That part I don't like.

Reaction score
It was never unrolled or put on the car, he just wanted to see the fabric of it. Now they won't take it back. What a crock. I have been around vipers and viper vendors a long time and agree there are other places to buy viper parts. If it has not been taken from the box we can accept a return with a 20%
restocking fee. We cannot accept it once it has been taken out of the box even for a one-time fitment.

We spoke with her directly a few days ago and she is sending it back for a refund - no problem. The concern was that if it has dirt on it even from a one-time fitment (tires will do it almost every time), we can't really sell it and Mopar certainly wouldn't take it back. Make sense?

Reaction score
I have to admit, I've always had good service and good value from VPA. I still don't believe it should be in competition with our supporting venders. That part I don't like.
We see and read these comments but can't understand how it would be done any differently. It was SRT and Mopar (Dan Knott too) that originally approached the club about offering parts to its members - largely excess and obsolete parts. It was Mopar that then suggested and made VPA a dealer for OEM Viper parts. So was the club supposed to turn down those offers? Would any other car club on the planet (Ferrari, Corvette, etc.) turn down an offer from the manufacturer to help its members get OEM parts?

We talk to other vendors on a regular basis and have a good relationship with just about all of them. For the one or two we don't, how many parts actually compete directly between the vendors? Just as the club pushes Chrysler vehicles (Vipers, etc.), the parts business is going to push Chrysler's parts. We added tires to help our wheel sales. The fact that it helps both the club and its members is a very big deal as well. It is hard to understand how it could/should be done any differently.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We see and read these comments but can't understand how it would be done any differently. It was SRT and Mopar (Dan Knott too) that originally approached the club about offering parts to its members - largely excess and obsolete parts. It was Mopar that then suggested and made VPA a dealer for OEM Viper parts. So was the club supposed to turn down those offers? Would any other car club on the planet (Ferrari, Corvette, etc.) turn down an offer from the manufacturer to help its members get OEM parts?

We talk to other vendors on a regular basis and have a good relationship with just about all of them. For the one or two we don't, how many parts actually compete directly between the vendors? Just as the club pushes Chrysler vehicles (Vipers, etc.), the parts business is going to push Chrysler's parts. We added tires to help our wheel sales. The fact that it helps both the club and its members is a very big deal as well. It is hard to understand how it could/should be done any differently.

First let me state I'm not one of the vendors that Chris is talking about that has or has had a poor relationship with the VCA or VPA, unless there's an issue I'm unaware of...??

In regards to the VPA being a competitor with supporting vendors, of course they are.. One can't spin the obvious at any "RPM" choice.. Competition is the American way, so we at team BBG have created a wholesale program through our small country town Dodge/Chrysler Dealership to streamline MOPAR parts at equal or better pricing than is offered by our competition. From Gen 3/4 conversion kits, head gaskets, rear main seals, transmissions, driveline components and everything Mopar.. Complete with the MOPAR factory warranty :usa:

We're currently receiving and shipping on average 3 to 4 Mopar parts orders per week along with our BBG performance products to ensure a quality service/repair when bolting on some BBG power..

This just evens the playing field, so now you can call the VPA, other great VCA site vendors, your local dealership or us at BBG to get best pricing..:2tu: The choice is yours!!

Thanks for your consideration.

Toddy - Bad Boyzz Garage
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca 95834
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

=DISTRIBUTOR OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a refreshing post. The American way - competition!! Good for you.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We spoke with her directly a few days ago and she is sending it back for a refund - no problem. The concern was that if it has dirt on it even from a one-time fitment (tires will do it almost every time), we can't really sell it and Mopar certainly wouldn't take it back. Make sense?
There is a big difference from being taken from the box and put on the car. You stated in your email taken from the box and that is what she told me she was told. So NO that does not make any sense.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think competition is a good thing. Personally I've had good experiences with the VPA, but it's great to see other vendors doing well. If the price is right and I'm treated with respect, I'll always return as a customer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave