Wheel photochop inside. Opinions please.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, give this a bit of a squint, and see what you think of this possible wheel look.

It's a chrome center, with a brushed & clearcoat lip (looks 'machined'). The hues from the lighting weren't exactly a match when I put the center with the lip, but I think it's a decent chop to get an idea.

Thoughts? :eater:

Xchop2_wheel.jpg

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No good. I cant stand chrome, so you wont get my vote. Sorry. I also think the chrome inside would look horrible with a non-chromed lip to go with it. There was a guy on here who chromed the inside like you are thinking and then powder coated the lip RED to match his car. It looked like absolute sh*t. It just didnt look right at all. All just my opinion of course.

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is it going on? I think it would look good on a silver or silver striped car.

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought of this because I like the 'machined' (not polished) look of rims -- I think it's more Old School, and the brushed/machined look comes out very light, almost like a white metal, which i think would highlight white or silver stripes. (I don't like powder-coating because it always chips around the lug holes.)

On the other hand, I thought the chrome center would create a nice two-tone effect, and be simple and easy to clean in the spokes (I HATE taking care of bare polished metal)... :eater:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456