When is the next North/Central VCA Event?

a66cobra1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

Kind of new to the region, 6 months, and have tried using the "schedule of events" to search for upcoming local events... and it is completely blank. Last event was noted over a month ago. It is the middle of summer, there has to be some things going on or am I wrong?

I heard through the grapevine that there was going to be a get together in St. Augustine, when if there is?

Thanks all. Regards, Dan.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lunch meet in Tampa on the 2nd of Aug. and the St. Augustine meet is Sept. 20th.

I'm also heading down to West Palm for the Super Car Rally that SFL Toys puts on later in the month. Threre's a thread on it over @ 6speed or you can PM me foe some more info.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Dan, send me your email, I will make sure you are on copied on the mailers. Next meeting is Sept. 20th at Daytona Dodge for lunch and a meeting, off of I-95. After the meeting we will cruise up to St Augustine on A1A. There is a group of us caravaning up to VOI-10 on August 25th, are you planning to go? If you or anyone is interested, please get in touch with me, my email is: [email protected]

Sept. 20th: Meeting Daytona
Oct. 4th: Drag racing @ Orlando
Nov. 1st: Keystone Road Course Event

More info at: Home

OP
OP
A

a66cobra1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to get all of us together sometime before the Daytona event, is it possible we could all just do a coffee one Saturday soon? How about this Saturday? Anyone up for that? Name the coffee shop, I will be there. Anyone want to come up to Fernandina Beach area? Just a thought.

OP
OP
A

a66cobra1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, that *****, I have dinner plans for Friday night and have tickets to the Jag's game Saturday night.

Sunday anyone? Just looking to get a group together so we can all meet up, as there are some new-comers like myself. Then most folks are going up to VOI 10 next weekend.