Where Are The First 100 Showing Up?

06blackviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ORDERED AND THE BUILD.

I HAVE ORDERED FROM WOODHOUSE GOING TO LIVERMORE, CA. (HOPE TO HAVE THE FIRST IN CA.)

2008 COUPE
VENOM RED
WHITE STRIPES
H PATTERN WHEELS
GRAPHIT DASH

I HOPE TO GET 630 HP TOO!:feedback: :kazoo: :rock: :dig: :buttkick: :kiss: :bonker: :curse: THESE ARE FROM MY KIDS PAYTON AND SYDNEY THE YOUNG VIPER TWINS!

Last edited:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, nice build. One question: you say "Carbon" dash, do you mean the "Graphite" dash?

I have ordered the following from my local dealer:

2008 Viper convertible
Viper GTS Blue
No stripes
Blue/Black interior
Graphite center console overlay
Razor wheels
Navigation Radio w/ Sirius (if ordering will not delay delivery of the car); otherwise, arrange for dealer installation after dleivery if possible)

/Rich

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are offering Navigation on the 08 Vipers?

Jon B at Parts Rack posted that this option would become available later in the order process; my dealer confirmed this but was concerned that adding this option at a later time could result in the delay in production/delivery of the car. That is why I mentioned the possibility of a delaer-retrofit after the car arrived at the dealership.

/Rich

OP
OP

06blackviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that sound hot , black is the color of my vert. i love it!
when is your estimated delivery?
any idea how many dodge will export to canada this year?
i did not know you could order black yet, are you in the first 100?

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right you can't order black yet so I won't be in the first 100, would be if I was nice . Dealers don't have a lot for details yet , mine doesn't anyway . But they said they would definetly be able to get me one , so I put my deposit down . Just don't know much for details yet If I get it by end of October I will be happy .

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered 08 Coupe
Black no stripes
5 spoke rims
Slate/ black interior
Graphite bezel
Can't wait !!!! :)

Very good choice, just like the one at Viper vs. Viper :) Too bad delivery won't be due until somewhere around september, I would have loved to see it up close this summer.

BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local dealer

08 Snakeskin Green Vert
White Stripes
All Options (2 or 3 LOL )
Razor Wheels
Automatic Trans
Cruise
Active handling
Traction Control :D

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st 100. Bill P. Maroon, no options so it shows up first. :) I'll throw a cage in it and go play with it.

Tblake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered 2008 from BP at Woodhouse.

Viper Blue
silver stripes
Black/Blue interior
Five spoke wheels
RB-1 Nav-Radio
light colored bezel

Coming to Chandler, Arizona

Tblake

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bear with me a bit while I introduce myself since this is my FIRST post. I am an FNG, live in central NJ and had just recently sold my C5-ZO6 with the thought of getting a new one. NOT....when the info on the 08 Viper hit I could not resist. Ordered on 5/25:

Coupe
Venom Red
Slate/Black interior
Light Arc bezels
H-pattern wheels
(no stripes)

Placed the order thru Hendrick Dodge in NC after shopping about 20 dealers across the country. It will be shipped directly from the factory to Chuck Tator's dealership who is doing the "courtesy delivery" for me (THANK YOU CHUCK).

P.S.-not bad for a first post, no?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bear with me a bit while I introduce myself since this is my FIRST post. I am an FNG, live in central NJ and had just recently sold my C5-ZO6 with the thought of getting a new one. NOT....when the info on the 08 Viper hit I could not resist. Ordered on 5/25:

Coupe
Venom Red
Slate/Black interior
Light Arc bezels
H-pattern wheels
(no stripes)

Placed the order thru Hendrick Dodge in NC after shopping about 20 dealers across the country. It will be shipped directly from the factory to Chuck Tator's dealership who is doing the "courtesy delivery" for me (THANK YOU CHUCK).

P.S.-not bad for a first post, no?

Not bad, but beyond strange. Why order from Hendrick when you could have ordered from Chuck? :(

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lee00blacksilverGTS...I called Chuck first to place an order but by the 3rd week of May he already sold his first allocation of Vipers and could not get me a Venom Red coupe. After further talking with him about finding another dealer who could possibly get one, Chuck offered to have it shipped to his dealership for the delivery. He offered without me asking. I ordered from Hendrick since they were the only dealership who offered the same pricing as Chuck had asked on his sold Vipers. I happen to know about Chuck's dealership for many years, before there were Vipers, since many years ago in another lifetime I got to patrol that section of New York (Lewisboro, North Salem, Pound Ridge and parts of I-684).So...what is so "beyond strange"?

Last edited:

crayne hurst

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got two ford gts both with big whipple SC so i cant do a vert on one.Still got my 2000
viper I sold my 03 viper.Want a 08 viper vert miss the open air.I guess im going to have to wait.Live in NE so by the time i get one it will start to get cold, what a drag.