Where can I get a PA state inspection and oil change within 2 hrs of the poconos?

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in first year of ownership and inspection is coming up by the end of April. I've gone to Scott in nj before and he's great but where do I go in PA for the state inspection? I'd like to stay within a couple hours of the poconos.

Thanks

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Brown Daub Dodge in Bath Service my car. They are going to inspect and put new tires on. They have a Viper Tech on staff. I believe they now have two viper techs. Talk to Dean in service. They have an indoor storage for your car also. So it does not sit outside while being serviced.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come to Harrisburg...not a bad drive, my guy will inspect your car while you wait...will not ask to drive it, will ask you if the sticker position is where you want it before he plants it on the window. Maybe if we ask nice, a friend of mine here (also a viper guy) will let you bring it to his house and you can change your own oil...then you will know exactly what you are getting.

OP
OP
L

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come to Harrisburg...not a bad drive, my guy will inspect your car while you wait...will not ask to drive it, will ask you if the sticker position is where you want it before he plants it on the window. Maybe if we ask nice, a friend of mine here (also a viper guy) will let you bring it to his house and you can change your own oil...then you will know exactly what you are getting.

That sounds like a plan. Ask nicely as in bring a case of beer? :) Send me PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss