Where has Tator's been all my life?

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had Vipers since 95 (currently 2). I have followed the legend of Tator's for yrs here but had not had any interaction with Chuck before a few weeks ago when I bought an extended warranty from him. Since then we have spoken several times and I have purchased some filters from him.

Not exactly a news flash to those here, but what a great, helpful guy. Who the the heck sends products to strangers anymore before getting payment?

I guess I will have to add Chuck to my short list--Jon B, Gastman and my local Viper tech for 15 years, Tim Harper. It used to include Biff of Vmania --is he or Vmania still around??

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome guy isn't he?

Even answered questions for me long before I became a customer even though he was unsure if I would ever buy from him.

He is the BEST!

Robert

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.........I guess I will have to add Chuck to my short list--Jon B, Gastman and my local Viper tech for 15 years, Tim Harper. It used to include Biff of Vmania --is he or Vmania still around??....

Biff is semi-retired, taking full-time care of his terminally-ill father.
But he's still around.....

I agree 100% on Pa-Tator [And am asking the Mod-Squad to consider this for TATOR VENDOR REVIEWS so your kind words will be catalogued for Chuck's benefit a longer time.]

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon and Chuck (and others) are INvaluable help everytime.They go out of their way to help! AMAZING how much they know about the Viper!

Kevin in Windsor 02RT10- ...who has bugged both of them many times,most times NOT purchasing anything. You will not find nicer people than in the VCA community.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth