Where to buy.......

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have finally made the decision to buy Forgeline SP3P wheels. I had Forgeline on my Gen1 and really liked them so I decided to put them on my Gen2.
I went to Forgeline's website and the only dealers that they list as authorized dealers is Archer Racing and some other site I can't remember.
Just wondering where some of you bought your wheels from and approximate price. I would like to get this wrapped up within the next few days so names of dealers would be most helpful. Thanx as always!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you of all people might not wanna hear it, but id call jonB first and see what he can do for ya.

then shop around everywhere else maybe

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you of all people might not wanna hear it, but id call jonB first and see what he can do for ya.

then shop around everywhere else maybe

You are right Phil, I didn't want to hear that! I am still licking my wounds from my last purchase. I am looking for other vendors that sell Forgeline besides Partsrack. I am going to give Archer a call later today and see what they have to offer. If all else fails, I will buy directly from Forgeline but I will not buy from JonB. Who else sells them? Anyone?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IEATVET Duane McGowan.. said:
...... I am still licking my wounds from my last purchase. I am looking for other vendors that sell Forgeline besides Partsrack. I am going to give Archer a call later today and see what they have to offer. If all else fails, I will buy directly from Forgeline but I will not buy from JonB.,,,,,,,,,,,

Forgeline recommends PartsRack for a reason, but in this one case I suggest Dave's Big Brakes, with an extra $25 off if you're a VENOM member.

In fact, if you DO ORDER within 2008 from DAVE'S or ARCHER I'll even pay Forgeline the $25 VENOM discount you would have gotten via PartsRack. Just place your order at ARCHER or DAVE's, and PartsRack will place a $25 Forgeline deposit with your active VCA membership #, even if you are not a Venom member. If you ARE, Ill make it $50.

Go ahead and lick your (self-inflicted) wounds Mr. Mcgowan. And bash away for your personal, vengeful entertainment. And if you are not buying wheels at all, just bluffing to bash me, "I Call Your Bluff." If you DO order wheels this year from these great vendors, my $25 or $50 deposit will be prompt and guaranteed, [just like the 90% refund would have been that you refused for your 3-4-month used exhaust.]

You dont know me very well.....I prefer to mend fences. You torch them for the warm glow you feel. Had you simply expressed your disappointment privately, rather than vengefully and at every public opportunity, as well as PMing my customers with misleading half-truths, you would be getting the Forgelines for a stupid-cheap price for passing on the 90% offer. Good Luck, and THANKS to Paul, Phil, Frank, and Mike who 100% kindly suggested PartsRack in good faith. I sincerely appreciate your confidence, and have tried to earn it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Brake Dave no longer sells Forgeline. I just talked to him and the only ones he did sell were the VR1's and no longer has any left. Didn't have a chance to call Archer but will tomorrow.
Jon, I AM buying wheels and if you think that I am posting all of this for spite, then you go right ahead and think that. All of this could have been prevented if you would have just told me to send them(the cats) back and you will send me replacements but you just started going on about Corsa and not really standing behind RT that you so highly recommended. Now they just take up space in my garage and I don't know what to do with them and the mufflers. And one thing that needs to be addressed here is that I NEVER pm'd anybody about this, they pm'd me and asked about the troubles I had and I pm'd them back and told them, truthfully. How is it half-truths when I had problems with them?
You know this is stupid, I'll tell you what, I will give you a call on Monday and we can talk. On second thought, I better wait until Tuesday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456