Who did I see driving an 08 this weekend in IL ???

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not as I was letting someone test drive my ACR Viper which I had up for sale (sold it with first person to come out) this Saturday driving down Randall Road in Saint Charles, Illinois what do I see but a 2008 Green with Black Striped 2008 Coupe heading the opposite way on the other side of the road.

I was stunned for a good 2-3 seconds and could not believe my eyes. The green with black stripes coupe has to be the coolest Viper color combo of all time.

So I tell the interested party driving my car and trying to get used to it to please just do a u-turn and see if he can catach up to the car. By the time we did the u-turn having to wait for much traffic coming from the other side of the road and start to motor back down Randall the car is no where in sight and must have turned of one of the side streets.

Whoever this may have been it would be great to hear from you and I am just curious if you live in the area (god please), if this was a test mule, you work for Dodge, you work for a magazine or what ?

Thank You,

Jim

OP
OP
C

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention even worse than not finding the guy in the 2008 is the thought of having possibly been in my Supercharged 2006 FE Coupe as we could have all had a real gauge for what the 2008 is capable of (no bull crap skewed magazine views) if I could have enticed a race. For me depending on the outcome (even if the 2008 lost but it was close) I would be ordering a 2008 in Green with Black stripes the next day.

Thank You,

Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth