Who do you use in Calgary?

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was taking my 2001 Viper GTS to Big 4 Jeep up and until the mechanic left. I now take it to Courtesy.

I'm very curious where others take their Vipers for regular maintenance?

Also thinking about getting a Roe supercharger. Who would you use to install it?

Cheers!

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took our 04 to Varsity for service, no problems. Will take the our 08 there too for anything I am not equipped for.
Of course Davenport has done a lot of Gen3 Paxtons, I installed my own on the 04 and they Dynoed it.
He is pricey, maybe you have already talked to them about the Roe?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course Davenport has done a lot of Gen3 Paxtons, I installed my own on the 04 and they Dynoed it.

I can personally attest that one of those runs VERY strong, especially in 3rd and 4th :omg::) Made me want to put on Highway To The Dangerzone by Kenny Loggins :D
Other than that, I visited Crowfoot Dodge 2 years ago and there was a 92 RT/10 on the parking lot which at that time (I beviele) belonged to someone from the staff, so I would at least investigate if it still is that way. Plus it's not too far North from where my uncle and aunt live, I could try to persuade my uncle to look you up if you take it there for service :drive:

Crowfoot Dodge Chrysler Inc. located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Snap, speaking of that 92 it's currently for sale:

Calgary Used Cars - Trucks - Dodge - Chrysler - Jeep - Alberta

Last edited:

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Renfrew on Bow Trail has a couple of Viper Tech's, they sell a lot of SRT vehicles and I found their parts guy Andrew Hope very knowledgeable. I do all my own work so I have no first hand experience with any local dealers. For the Roe installation I would also talk to Davenports, I checked out a Paxton install they did on a Gen 3, very clean and the owner was very pleased with the work, they also did a silver Gen 2 a couple of years back. As said previously they are a little pricey but the work appears top notch.

Last edited:

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys there is no one in Calgary that I would use to install a Paxton. Davenport did a motor for me years ago and I spun a bearing in the motor in less than 18 months. Never again. The trust just isn't there. Some of you may have had good luck but not me. I would have Mark at Woodhouse do it. Mark did my 06 and I love it. As for the Roe, I am not sure about that one as its not installed that often.
As for Viper techs, I have used Courtesy Chrysler, Dan is the service writer. He is a pretty good guy and knows these cars cold.

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bring it to me and I'll help you do it, or pay me?

Ted

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The replies are not surprising.
Someone will have a good experience at a dealership and the next person will have a bad one.
For example, I had a not so good experience at Courtesy but other times it was OK.

I went to college with the guy that does the dyno tuning at Davenport and he is top notch but thats all I know about them.

What Calgary needs is someone like Underground Racing or Woodhouse, maybe some day!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave