Who polishes intakes?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am wanting to get my intake polished. I was wondering first of all do any of our vendors do this? I of course want to try and use our supporting vendors first. If not who do you recommend? I know there are quite a few out there that have there intakes polished. Thank you ahead of time for your help.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice I thought almost for sure that I would have to have it done in the mainland but having one here is very good. Although if I do need it done in the mainland that is not that big of a deal as it will be coming from the mainland anyway. I am buying a used one and was just going to have it directly shipped to a shop and get done before coming here. Either way is ok. At least here I can check up on it. Thanks for the link Newport

VCA Member
Reaction score
I think you might be better off if you polished the exhaust ports and smoothed then bead blasted the intake ports.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any companies in the main land you guys would recommend to polish a intake manifold? I know there is a lot of you running around with them. Thank you ahead of time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62