Who wants to go racing! We're renting Lebanon Valley Dragway

Chris Yates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who wants to go racing! We\'re renting Lebanon Valley Dragway

Hey guys in the northeast, a bunch of us (Cobra/Lightning/C5/F-Body) are renting Lebanon Valley Dragway (www.dragway.com) on Friday June the 29th. We do this about twice a year and it's a great time. We've had a few Vipers in the past and would love to see some of you folks again. The track is convenient to those living in ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY and PA. In the past cost has been about $70 for the entire day, and you can make as many runs as you'd like. It's a great time to test and tune because you can easily make 40+ runs (if you dare). If interested please drop me an email @ [email protected] and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks,
Chris Yates
96 Cobra

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who wants to go racing! We\'re renting Lebanon Valley Dragway

I would be interested. Where's the track?

Phil

OP
OP
C

Chris Yates

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phil/Steve,

The track is just over the NY border via the Pike (Rt. 90) when traveling from MA. You can find a map/direction on thier web site or use yahoo maps and search under "West Lebanon, NY".

Here are the details. Cost will be between $70 and $100 depending on how many cars show. In the past it's always been very close to $70 and I expect that's what the final $$$ will be around. I need a $20 dollar deposit check made out to Lebanon Valley Dragway mailed to me (see address below). Feel free to check with Glen @ Lebanon Valley or the regional SVT rep Dave Spear (www.svtmustangcobra.com) on the legitimacy of the event. We usually get to the track around 9:30/10 and racing starts around 10/10:30. Bring a helmet and long pants. Should be a great time. Let me know if you have any additional questions. If someone from the Viper group want's to step forward and collect the Viper deposits that would be cool. If not I'll do it for you guys as well as the other cars.

Deposit check(s):
Made out to Lebanon Valley Dragway
Chris Yates
130 Elm St.
Andover, MA 01810
[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Yates
96 Cobra

OP
OP
C

Chris Yates

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If there are any additional Viper owners who would like to race @ Lebanon Valley on the 29th of June please drop me an email ([email protected]).

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235