Who was on Mullenix Rd on Sunday?

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was early in the morning it was my black RT-10 which was being driven by a friend going to the car show in Port Orchard. I drve the 1964 Galaxie convertible there from home. Was it a black one?? Rich

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met a guy named Steve Wood at one of the Gig Harbor car shows and he had just gotten a red 2009 SRT-10 coupe. He lives somewhere in Gig Harbor and perhaps it was him.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve- The last roster for the WA VCA I saw was in April, and there were 57 members on that list. Usually by year end there are around 80 members, with about 5-6 of them being out of state (montana, Idaho, Alaska, etc). Our President Bill Sand should have a new roster and can tell us how many there are. Also- I know several people that have more than one Viper! Clint, James, Bob & Brian come to mind!
Yes, I too even after 13 years of Viper ownership, get excited when I see another Viper on the road.
I sure do wish the rain would stop! It's time for a drive! Where is Mullenix Rd. anyway?

Cheers
PBR

vwiper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Steve, your post count of 4 since you have been out there only a month ROCKS!!!
I have been on the forumn for three years and this is now my 12th post.
I guess I spend toooo much time driving, sometimes even in the rain, then to sit in front of this dang computer typing about driving.

See you and everyone else at the next event.

If anyone wants to join in on a run up the northern cascades loop from lake chelan sign up on the other post "I'm not invading Niagara" which is a different way to title a post for "Cruise highway 20 from the East to the west. :)

In it, yes, I will be leaving Viper at home and prefer to drive my 2008 mini convertible so I may have the top down for sight seeing of the mountains. Hope to keep one eye on road, other on the cliffs and hope to not drove off one.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain is no excuse! I picked up my mother-in-law at the airport yesterday in a monsoon! One passenger, no carry-ons - might as well move the RV, Suburban, and the truck out of the way to pull the Viper out for a drive.:drive:

I hear yellow cars melt in the rain, though. So, best to leave them in the garage if the humidity is expected to get above 3.2%:D

A little known fact; yellow cars, when parked, actually move backwards!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too get excited every time I see another Viper on the road.
Just saw Rich's garage yesterday and while he only has 1 Viper the spare parts he has on display are certainly approaching a second one. From front fascia to rear fascia, emblems, wheels and and extra hard top plus lots and lots of scale models.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear yellow cars melt in the rain, though. So, best to leave them in the garage if the humidity is expected to get above 3.2%:D

uote]

Well- if that was true, it would be gone by now! It saw rain in Texas, rain in las Vegas and Rain in Detroit! (not to mention the trip home in the rain!)
You sure have to move lots of vehicles to get to the Viper. It should be the one in front!

PBR:drive:

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain is no excuse!
Uhhh, I dunno 'bout that. With my tires, it makes a pretty good excuse! I guess my tires are a lot like M&M's - they melt in my hands. :naughty:
But nooooooot so good in the rain. :(

Mullenix is almost to Port Orchard. I've got a good friend who lives there. Come to think of it, I'm overdue to pay him a visit. Now, for a another sunny day!

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy & Michelle usually go as they live in Kirkland. Not sure if I can make it or not. Send Bill an e-mail (address is on wavca.org) and ask him to forward to the club. Very slowly, more people are starting to use the forums, but its a minority of the members. :drive: