Who's all going to Barrett Jackson?

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s all going to Barrett Jackson?

January 14th thru the 22nd in Scottsdale. I was just wondering who all was going to the Barrett Jackson auction? If you're going, what days? I assume that most of the people that got one of the 50 VCA coupes are going to be there.

I'm in :D

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s all going to Barrett Jackson?

i'll be there friday morning the 20th. :2tu:

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A friend and I will be there Friday and Saturday. He is looking at a couple of cars so I get to actually sit with him in the bidder area. Maybe we can all hook up at the Viper Event.

FASTFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will be there, in and out the whole event. One never knows what one might bid on. We will also be at the lunch on Saterday. My wife and I love the whole sceen! :usa: :nana:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< A friend and I will be there Friday and Saturday. He is looking at a couple of cars so I get to actually sit with him in the bidder area >>

a friend and myself were talking of going for the first time. if we were to go and not planning on bidding, tell me what happens. are we able to see anything? what can we expect? thanks.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will be in Thursday morning the 19th and out of there on Saturday evening. First time myself and looking forward to it!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris,
I will try to be there too and hook up with the rest of the Arizona Club.

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score

a friend and myself were talking of going for the first time. if we were to go and not planning on bidding, tell me what happens. are we able to see anything? what can we expect? thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Just going for all of the cars in the tent areas is worth it enough. Almost all of the cars are outside under several large tents( I think four last year) and you can get right next to them. The owners of the cars are usually very friendly and have faith that no one will screw with there cars. Look on the website and you can see all of the cars that will be there this year. After looking at all of the cars we usually go back inside the main tent where they hold the auctions. You have to get there pretty early to get a seat as they fill up quick in the general admission area. Last year we stood for awhile and never got to sit down. They do have a special VIP package, limited to 250, where you get credentials to sit in the bidder area close to the bidding action. Last year we stayed for about 7 hours and NEVER got bored. Hope to see and talk to a few of you there.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will be a huge VCA presence at Barrett Jackson. The 50 new owners of the VCA coupes will be there. A regional club Presidents meeting will be on Friday, a VCA leadership/board meeting will be held Thursday. The Arizona club will be having a huge party there. Lots of DC brass will be in attendance, and maybe some SRT people.

This event just gets better every year.

It is simply amazing to see the variety, and quantity of collector/enthusiast cars that go through the auction. Just walking around the parking lot/staging area makes me drool.

OP
OP
F

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds like there's going to be a good turn out from the VCA. Too bad that I am stuck working during the day on Friday and Saturday. But I'll definately be there Saturday evening as well as Sunday.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be flying in on Friday am

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Barrett-Jackson & plan for Vipers

My wife and I are flying into AZ on Tuesday evening, the 17th. We plan to be at BJ beginning on Wednesday. Looking forward to meeting up with all our Viper friends.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456