Who's going to the Spring opener

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been a long winter. I was wondering who is going to the Spring opener on April 27th. I'm wondering if Joe is going I think there only 6 feet of snow left on the ground in the Lincoln area.:drive:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Snow is melting, but I still have a couple of feet on the ground.

If all goes well we will be there.

Joe

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Snow is melting, but I still have a couple of feet on the ground.

If all goes well we will be there.

Joe

Desperate times call for desperate measures . . . stick a plow on the fromt of it and hit the gas!!!

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i sure hope the rain predicted for sunday goes away. what is the head count?

I'm planning on goig but was wondering, if is R***ing (don't want to use the "R" word) do people go in "other" vehicles or show up in the Vipers and rough it?

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok, ill be the ***** of the group. im out if its raining. i have no idea if the car is water tight as it has never seen rain. remember, roof and windows were an afterthought on gen1's.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sweat it. Come on out and play. Looks like the rain is not going to happen. If it does it will be short light showers. I'm taking my 96 RT and I live two hours away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth