Whos hauling thier car or shipping and whos driving ?

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to haul my car from Calgary area I think . Depends if thier is anyone else in the area that is driving thier cars down. Not sure if i want to risk hitting snow that late in the year through the rockies .

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi viper acr....i know that there are about 7 cars driving down from your area, so far, and several more from the vancouver area. Not sure who u are but if you PM me i will put you in contact with people who are driving out from Calgary and other parts of Alberta. I don't think you will hit snow....but then you get snow in Alberta in July..HAHAHA
:headbang:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am aware of about 12 members, along with a guest, from the PA WV club that are making the trip. I know that 7 of those members are going "Viperless". Most do not have the time to drive the distance, and, it's too costly to ship the car. It's always more fun with your own car, but we'll take the buses that are provided. We intend to have a good time, without the Vipers!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too far to drive for me, and costly to ship round trip, like $3K.

Does anyone go without their Viper and still have a good time or is it a waste?
I have gone before without the car and will be going to LAS without it again. In a way its more fun without the car especially in LAS as there is so much to do and you dont have to worry about the car, traffic, etc. Plus the expense. I am just flying in and renting this time.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've driven to every VOI I've attended. OK, so its only been VOI 5 (Las Vegas) and VOI 8 (Texas), but I never saw the point in going without the car. :cool: However, I know of a number of people that have enjoyed it very much without the car - and they got to drive DC's cars on the track.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flying, renting Viper for the day of the scenic drive, and will drive what ever Dodge has at the track! I would drive if I had the time, but I KNOW we will have a good time without the car - if you can't have a good time in Vegas something is wrong!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I KNOW we will have a good time without the car - if you can't have a good time in Vegas something is wrong!

Amen!
Ditto that. Way too much traffic, thousands of speed bumps everywhere, and take the 2-4k dollars you will spend on shipping or driving and spend it on wine, women, and song. Ah forget the song. See you there!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I KNOW we will have a good time without the car - if you can't have a good time in Vegas something is wrong!

Amen!
Ditto that. Way too much traffic, thousands of speed bumps everywhere, and take the 2-4k dollars you will spend on shipping or driving and spend it on wine, women, and song. Ah forget the song. See you there!!
HMMMM, I posted this way back in July and now look at the new thread "Hey Vegas Guys".