Why I hate Pemberton & Woodhouse Dodge~~~~:{~

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this pace they are going to have to put up a new sign outside. Currently I believe it reads "the Country Giant." Next it will be "We have put more smiles on men's faces, than the Mustang Ranch!"

Jon, you may be alone on that "hate" thing.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Geeee, Jon , but I HATE to say this, we were as pleased as anyone to hear you went to work for PartsRack. They have always had a great reputation and with your knowledge they will continue to prosper. We only HATE that there aren't more companies like yours, but then I sure you are glad there aren't. We will continue to recommend your expertise, used parts , etc. After all those comments Bob & I feel like we are minor gurus in training. If you start telling me, " You are doing well Gr****opper, you are understanding better in the Year of the Snake, I may get worried , though. " Ha!

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Bill - The "year of the snake" was last year, this year it's the "year of the tiger." I'll bet that you are still putting "year of the snake" on your checks.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hate Pemberton & Woodhouse.....

Most of you know I retired from the travel-biz after 30 years to sell Viper parts. That is how I make my mortgage, grocery, and Viper payments!

WOODHOUSE-PEMBERTON U N F A I R !!!!

Why? becasue my best customers need advice, information, options, and parts. They usually benefit from our chats, and eventually BUY something. Hell, most Dodge dealers have given out BOGUS Viper info for years, so I get to help a lot of folks.

EXCEPTION: WOODHOUSE CUSTOMERS! They appear to be so much better-informed......They already HAVE the "usual upgrades" offered, or even pre-installed by time of purchase (Cutting ME out !) Woodys customers don't often NEED my advice, becasue they get the straight-scoop from Bill 'n Bob. If I can't get that 'first upgrade' biz, I might never get the 2nd or 3rd!

Their Viper prices appear so low, that buyers can AFFORD the mods right away. UNFAIR !!! Sheesh, B+B, I need to EAT !

So, again: Its *****'s Dealin Dodges' in Pemberton Arkansas.
Ask for Billy-Bob. Call em at 1-800-ASK-JONB.

~~~~~~~~~;<~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss