Why is Chuck Tator so great you ask.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Today is Chuck Tator's day off, and decided to come out for a quit lunch to the N.E. Viper club 5th annual Clambake. Chuck arrived at our meeting spot and 15 minutes later someone's serpentine belt came loose.:omg: Chuck added a tech session to our clambake. What can you say about Chuck, he is the man. He was like Mcgiver under the hood, with only a few primitive tools he got the person up in running.:drive:He had cuts and probably got burned at the same time. I'm sorry you had to work on your day off Chuck. We are thankfull for all the support you do for our club. Thanks Chuck from all of us from the N.E. Viperclub.:2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is "The Wizard"....:clap2:....:notworthy:
We all thank you.

Attachments

• P1020207.jpg
    P1020207.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 41

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also by the way he's a "hell-of-a-good" sport.
Just when you need a laugh.
:omg:............:lmao:

Attachments

• P1020210.jpg
    P1020210.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 35

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Today is Chuck Tator's day off, and decided to come out for a quit lunch to the N.E. Viper club 5th annual Clambake. Chuck arrived at our meeting spot and 15 minutes later someone's serpentine belt came loose.:omg: Chuck added a tech session to our clambake. What can you say about Chuck, he is the man. He was like Mcgiver under the hood, with only a few primitive tools he got the person up in running.:drive:He had cuts and probably got burned at the same time. I'm sorry you had to work on your day off Chuck. We are thankfull for all the support you do for our club. Thanks Chuck from all of us from the N.E. Viperclub.:2tu:

I want to be a presedent...

:usa:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am jealous, I really really wish I had somebody like Chuck close to me.

Chuck has my car now for service. He's 158 miles from me. Depending on which Phila suburb you're in he's probably the same distance from you or even less. Tator's Garage is only about 144 miles from Chalfont where my sister lives.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup! :smirk:
"Road Service Call" 202 miles, several stitches, some burns [jk] but I am glad I could help get Frank back on the road! :cool:

Chuck, the service call, the medical attention, and the discomfort; is there anything else? As your new agent, I'm putting the bill together. With double time and a half for Sunday, we'll both be able to retire early. Go Sox!! :2tu:

jack

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great guy!!! Always willing to help a guy on the other side of the pond too.

Thanks for everything Chuck

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes Chuck does rock..... I could use him now, started to change the belt tensioner yesterday....it sure looks eassier than it is to do. Chuck I bet you just take the hoods off these cars everytime you go under the hood. I lasted 1 hour yesterday and don't see it getting finished today! What a tight spot, can't imagine doing it on the side of the road while it's hot!

Steve

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets