Why is the launch video so tame

OP
OP
R

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why is the launch video so tame and upscale? No burnout or drifting?

WTH happened to our hard rock music, burnouts, drifts...or the big F_U to the world. I feel like the guys in SRT had there balls removed....or worse, they all have gone homosexual.

That is not proper european behavior. You need a time out. Go to your room. I'm going to watch my "Magic Carpet Ride" dvd. Too bad SRT didn't do that before developing the GEN V. They might have created a VIPER instead of a fiat.

OP
OP
R

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why is the launch video so tame and upscale? No burnout or drifting?

This video says it all: http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/04/2013-srt-viper-bites-back-with-640-hp-returns-to-racing-w-vide/

No passion what-so-ever in this marketing video. As if putting the car in front of a Tuscan-style mansion means the Viper is now an upscale, sophisticated exotic. WTH??? The Viper is supposed to be raw, unadulterated fun! A monster that shreds tires and eats corners for lunch. A beast that growls and puts fear into the hearts of lesser cars. Not this crap. Not a car slowly exiting a mansion's driveway heading down to check on the owner's vineyard. Who are they fooling with this marketing effort? All they are doing is making the true viper lovers, the guys that love the rawness, question the direction SRT is taking the car. No millionaire with sophisticated taste is going to say, "hey, maybe the viper is next for me." The Viper is a TRACK BEAST. So why are they selling it as a grand tourer?

I don't hate the car, i actually like it. I just hate how they are marketing it. The damn videos and pictures and color choice so far *****! This is not an old man's car. It's a VIPER.

I was waiting for the guy to pull up next to someone and ask for some GREY POOP ON.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets