Why no rear ZP pilot sports out there?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got one for sale in the classifieds if interested (10k miles, plenty of tread left, good condition). I've got 2 fronts for sale also, same condition.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're not available because nobody wants them after they come from the factory...go with PS2s for about the same price you'd pay for a set of ZPs.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
getting rid of my runflats was the best thing i ever did.

Runflats are garbage.

Thats why they dont sell them anymore, too many people have killed themself with runflats.

You get so much better grip with non runflats.

My nitto invo's grip way better then runflats, not only that but they are way quieter

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a different view than most. I have PS2s on my 09 Vert and my 09 CTS-V. They are fine but wear like crap. I have the run flats on my 06 coupe and agree they don't feel as good as the PS2s (and also wear) but having had 2 rear flats in Vipers on the highways that I had to change over the years, there is something to be said for peace of mind that the zeros provide.

In terms of ride you should have tried the Gen 1 Michelin tires---now there was an amusement park ride.

OP
OP
S

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went with a new set of non runflats... Tires by "Nitto".. a little cheaper than the PS2's. We'll see how they last... tread wear is about 40pts higher than the PS2's. $ 1275 installed (4)... Hey.. I now have two front runflats for sale.. almost brand new... any takers...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave