Why oh why ????????

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will also continue to ask this question. GOOD FOR YOU VIPERJIM!!! Someone was so upset about it that they decided to give up on the board. Subsequently there were 120 views and over 30 posts in one evening. And then the thread was closed for no reason? UNFAIR! It seems that someone is playing politics again and doesnt like constructive criticism.

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
Subsequently there were 120 views and over 30 posts in one evening. And then the thread was closed for no reason<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am CONFUSED. What is going on here?

I hope this isn't a "Why ask why" situation. (But it seems like it might be.)

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not a why ask why situation. Its a we want to know why! Its a we deserve the common respect of an explanation of why. Its the fact that we are due-paying members and "why" isnt too much to ask. Not answering "why" is a flagrant display of arrogance (IMO).

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had the same problem on the lambo board. id start a discussion on say racing a z06 in a diablo from a personal experience or get into a debate with some fool saying a kit car is a logical alternative to a diablo or countach and they would erase the thread, and then they ultimately through me out. Ultimately that cost them several members who were fond of the topics we discussed and i got myself a new hotmail account and signed back in. Now i continually raise hell in their against the moderaters and when they do it again, i get a new name.

The Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I am juststanding in looking through the window. I don't know who does what for what.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Dean:
And BTW, since Pierce is away, notice whose name is currently popping up in Off-Topic.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who? Who?
supergrin.gif

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ViperJim:
<FONT COLOR="Pink">Topic: Why ME, oh why, w-h-y ???????? </FONT c><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow it's faintly familiar. It'll come to me...... little help?

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Marv S on 07-25-2002 at 11:31 PM</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave