Will 17's fit an SRT?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you need to do a parking brake relocation kit in order to fit an 18 inch wheel on the rear of an SRT, but what about 17's? Will they fit if the relocation kit is installed? If yes, does that mean 17's will go up front as well? If no, is there a way to do this?

Just a curious question.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stock 18" gen2 wheels dont fit either without modification, i tried that a few months ago

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stock 18" gen2 wheels dont fit either without modification, i tried that a few months ago

Yeah I think mostly all 18's wont fit unless you do the ebrake relocation kit.

Does anyone know if 17's will fit if you disconnect the ebrake, and remove the caliber all together?

Or is it the rotor+main caliber just to big on its own?

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there still might be a back spacing issue with the wheel. Why do you want to put 17's on any way?

Trying for the large wheel well look or the ugly low rider go kart tire look?

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there still might be a back spacing issue with the wheel. Why do you want to put 17's on any way?

Trying for the large wheel well look or the ugly low rider go kart tire look?

I dont know why Jroc is asking, but I was asking for a friend. I did a Photoshop a year or so a go of an SRT with stock GEN 1 three spoke wheels and he liked the look. I came up with a new look for him and he wanted to actually try it out, so thats why I was curious.

I appreciate the info. Too bad they wont fit. I actually thought the idea would have been cool to see come to life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62