Windshield washer fluid?

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This may be a silly question but I'll ask anyway. What do you guys do with your windshield washer fluid? Ill never use it and I assume most of you never use it as well. So do you drain the tank or just change it out every year or so. Steve

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never use it but I always make sure it's full. I don't change it out either, and I've never heard of doing that either.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always like to keep fluids full, but if I fill up the washer fluid, then do a track day, there ends up being less than 1/4 of the fluid left in the tank at the end of the day. ........So if you want to change the washer fluid, just do a track day, then fill it back up when your done. -and this is happening with the lid on as well. I don't bother filling mine up anymore. ;)

OP
OP
S

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks I was just wondering what everyone else was doing. I guess I'll just leave it full thanks. It still looks and smells ok. Considering its 9 years old.

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I think there are times when you could need it. I say keep it full just incase. You never know when you could get a swarm of bugs hitting you. Seriously I hit a huge swarm of bees one time and they made a mess out of the window on the freeway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger