Wiring Harness Repair Kits!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You asked for it... we tracked it down!

Have you been working on your wiring harness and cant find the exact match tape they use from the factory? have you cut those "christmas tree" Zip-Ties and cant find anything like them at any store? Fear not!

Kits include [1] 100' roll of the EXACT tape used on the Viper engine wiring harnesses, and [10] of the impossible to find "fir tree" Zip Ties that are so elusive. Make it look like it came that way!

$19.95

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great find and good price as well...........

I can get the tape here in the UK but not those ties... May get you to ship a package to Chuck T for me as he will be shipping to me soon..
Baz

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great find and good price as well...........

I can get the tape here in the UK but not those ties... May get you to ship a package to Chuck T for me as he will be shipping to me soon..
Baz

I would be amazed if you can get that tape over there! Not sure how it compares, but this stuff is the exact same thing, down to the manufacturer [and is made in the USA]. It was a nightmare to find out who actually made the stuff.

No problem on sending a care package to Chuck...

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You asked for it... we tracked it down!

Have you been working on your wiring harness and cant find the exact match tape they use from the factory? have you cut those "christmas tree" Zip-Ties and cant find anything like them at any store? Fear not!

Kits include [1] 100' roll of the EXACT tape used on the Viper engine wiring harnesses, and [10] of the impossible to find "fir tree" Zip Ties that are so elusive. Make it look like it came that way!

$19.95

I take it that the tape that you are selling is the same as is used elsewhere on the car besides the engine compartment?
If it is, how do I order?

thanks
steve A.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, I checked your site but I didn't see this listed. How do I order? Thx - Tony

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I take it that the tape that you are selling is the same as is used elsewhere on the car besides the engine compartment?
If it is, how do I order?

thanks
steve A.

Hi Steve,

as long as it is the same color black, and looks like a cross between a fabric/plastic type tape like the Engine wiring has, then it is the same stuff. Some of the interior uses a gray tape instead of black, but that is the main difference, similar stuff otherwise.