Woodhouse Paxton Experience & Dyno Results

DSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally decided to take the plunge and have a paxton installed, as well as the Race Logic Tracion Control. In addition, a couple of weeks ago, I had installed the newer Aldan coilovers, on the car, with 19" & 20" Forgelines (SP3P's). Car looked awesome with the wheels and the slammed look, however at speeds in the excess of 100mph the car felt floaty.

I spoke to Rob over at Aldan and he explained that he can take the coilovers back and change the fluids to stiffen the shock, as well as accept a stiffer spring. While the car was at Woodhouse, Mark removed the Aldans and sent them back to have the fluids changes to accept the new eibach spring that will be supplied & installed by Woodhouse.

Id must say that I am very pleased with the service that I am receiving from Mark Jorgensen of Woodhouse. He has communicated with me daily explaining the progress of the car, as well as emailing photos. I must say, I had purchased the car from Woodhouse a couple of years ago and currently am having the work performed there. Both experiences had exceeded my expectations.

I just received an email from Mark Jorgensen of Woodhouse and he informed me that: at 88 degrees the car made 729.5 hp at the crank and 654.5 torque. The car is stock with 2,600 miles on it only a corsa track exhaust. Im very excited to get the car back and see how it feels to be drive a blown srt.

Again very special thanks to Mark Jorgensen of Woodhouse. Also to Robert over at Aldan for being very helpful. :cool:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and woodhouse is good peeps arent they?

Mark actually spent the time to take photos of my car as it was going through the S/C process. I mean can you imaging asking that of any other dealership? They would laugh at you. Mark is slammed with tons to do, yet he is very responsive to my whinning (I'm like a kid) and questions and is always accomodating. You really cant beat the woodhouse team, from buying to parts to performance mods !! great team !!

Jon

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received an email from Mark Jorgensen of Woodhouse and he informed me that: at 88 degrees the car made 729.5 hp at the crank and 654.5 torque. :cool: ...

How did he measure HP at the crank? Didn't he dyno the car and give you measured RWHP?

Agree with everything you said about Woodhouse and Mark. He put a Paxton on my Coupe last October.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received an email from Mark Jorgensen of Woodhouse and he informed me that: at 88 degrees the car made 729.5 hp at the crank and 654.5 torque. :cool: ...

How did he measure HP at the crank? Didn't he dyno the car and give you measured RWHP?

Agree with everything you said about Woodhouse and Mark. He put a Paxton on my Coupe last October.

They do Mustang Dyno, which are notoriously low numbers, and then they multiple those readings by 1.20 to give you crank HP... Otherwise if he gives you his mustang dyno numbers, they wont be as impressive as someones dynojet rwhp numbers.. They did the same thing to me on my new coupe.

Jon