Woodward Dream Cruise Pics

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a few pics to give you an idea of what 1.5 million people, 60,000 classic cars stretched over 16 miles of Woodward Ave look like.

Excuse the quality of some of these as they were taken by my daughter who doesn't have a real steady hand yet...

Cars parked everywhere...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Hey that's me...

Massive people everywhere...

More police presence then I have ever seen. Thousands on horses, bicycles, motorcycles, helicopters, foot etc..

Several Ford GT's

Oops...

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shirts aren't on our website yet. First priority goes to the MCVO members and the 20 guys from the California chapter who visited the cruise, and then the rest are available to VCA members. PM me if you are interested.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First priority goes to the MCVO members and the 20 guys from the California chapter who visited the cruise
That would be the 20 members from the *Northern* California Region, I assume :cool: (seeing as there are three different clubs in CA).

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy --

You're right about the "Northern" California -- I had noted that in one of my other posts on Woodward, but forgot to be specific here. Sometimes I can't remember which post I'm on . . .

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vette accident is why I do not go to this event. Way to many people and cars on the move. If you want to cruise you have to have your head on a swivel and can not enjoy everything as a result.

OP
OP
T

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW great pics, especially the red RT/10. I have a black RT/10 but after seeing the red one i'm wondering if I should have went with the red?? Great pics once again, thanks

Actually, that's my red RT/10. I am somewhat sorry I didn't get black - wanna trade?