Woodward Dream Cruise- ? Sat GTG

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From the limited conversations I've had with other VCA members I wonder if there would be an interest in something more for the day? I know there is the possibility of a group parking option at the Sprint store on Woodward for Saturday. If this were to work out, is that enough for everyone? I know of two parking spots that are possible although neither location as good, but each free, one not on WW the other south of 12 Mile on WW. It would be easy enough to agree to a time, grab sub sandwiches then spend some time together as a club. It wouldn't need to be all day but it would be nice to have a chance to say hi and see each other.
I need to know asap as unfortunately the parking spots won't wait until Thursday.

OP
OP
R

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A99SilverACR what time (s) are good for you to be on Woodward?
Did you respond to the Sprint store email showing an interest in parking there?
We didn't get a response so I think it must be a no go at this point. ?????

OP
OP
R

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Woodward Dream Cruise- Sat parking at 13 & Woodward available $20 per Viper

We never heard from the Sprint Parking arrangement email. I checked with my contact for Northwoodward Parking lot located at 13 and Woodward Ave. It would be $20 per Viper.
If I can let them know ASAP they can make the spots next together. Chrysler has reserved the front (Woodward/east side) of the lot, our cars would be in the middle/west side of the lot. You get a numbered spot from 8am-8pm allowing you to come and go as you'd please.

Please let me know now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave