World of Wheels KC. No pictures

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure plenty of pictures of all the world of wheels will be posted on some forum. My reason for this post is to comment on one car in the show. 2002 Viper red with silver stripes. I got a chance to speak to the owner, very nice guy. I did not ask his name but he had his viper and a beautiful black 1970 (I think) Charger at the show.

I have been on here for a while and I may of even posted a similar comment to this one. I keep setting my heart on a 1st gen or 3rd gen viper as my dream car and have completely dismissed the 2nd gen. Well AGAIN I get to see this beautiful viper and now I love the 2nd gens again. The viper is the ONLY car I know of that every year just looks fantastic.

I do own a 2007 vette which is the reason I have been delayed on getting a viper but there are only certain year vettes that look good to me where like I said ALL year vipers look great.

With all of the cool cars at the show, there were more people paying attention to the viper than any other car there from what I saw.

The 2002 is a GTS. The owner said he was planning on selling it soon. he said it has less than 15k miles on it. Again I did not ask his name but he wears a Vietnam vette hat, very nice guy!

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after reading my post I realize my reason for liking the 1st and 3rd gen better. its the side exhaust. to me that just says viper. But then I see a GTS like this one and just say wow.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after reading my post I realize my reason for liking the 1st and 3rd gen better. its the side exhaust. to me that just says viper. But then I see a GTS like this one and just say wow.

If you want to pay for it, I believe you can still get aftermarket side exit rocker covers for the Gen 2 GTS. Then you can have everything that you want in one car.

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you, I have seen that on this forum. I guess I posted this because I was so impressed by the looks of the GTS that I figured I had to share. I have not seen very many vipers over the years and other than going up to woodhouse this has only been my 3rd or 4th time getting an upclose look at my dream car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper