WORLDS BEST WAX

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Its funny because if i were to read a post like this i ould say the same. But no [******] this is the [******].... this stuff is incredible.

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not bad. i would like to know if there is any filler or silicone added

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this kinda like "THE WORLDS BEST CUP OF COFFEE" in the movie ELF. JK

Or better yet "Number One Chinese Restaurant" in just about every town across the US.

I am after the worlds best clear coat polish, as my car is never really out long enough to get exposed by the elements to need wax.

S

Stang7900

The best wax I know of is called BOSS GLOSS available in limited quantities and not in stores.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
theo,

What's your kickback from them...Been some time since anyone has pushed so ******* a product with "no" affiliation? You VP of sales now?

:)

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no best wax...use what you like and get the best results with...everyone has their favorites

I have had great results with Pinnacle wax applied over Zaino with Pinnacle crystal mist spray in between (Carnuba over a Synthetic Base)...this has provided me with the best shine

Car prep is most important ...starting with clay....to bring out the best in your paints finish. Then use a PC Random with 3 M compounds for the perfect finish.

Dave

1087Viper_520-med.jpg

1087Viper_469-med.jpg

1087RolledBumper_126-med.jpg

1087RolledBumper_121-med.jpg

1087RolledBumper_122-med.jpg

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. i wish i was the VP. But unfortunetly im in the trade business. im just passing on the info. in canada its pretty hard to find good products. There is not much out there. and seeing pics sometimes just dowsnt cut it. zI really havent seen nothing better than this wax yet. but that is why i did the post. to see if there is anything better. u know, im not pushing anything here i just want my car to look shiny, and if it can be better than shiney i want it. only the best for the best car

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looks like relabeled Victoria Wax to me.

I have not found anything that compares to Zaino but most importantly like Newport stated is proper paint prep work.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a Zaino fan until I tried P21s. I cant believe how much better it is. Has anyone here tried it?

V

Venomiss

Heard they pay $5,000 for it in New York. All natural ingredients. No tax for crossing state lines either.
:lmao:It's a very old thread and needed some spicing up.

Back to waxing cars.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no best wax...use what you like and get the best results with...everyone has their favorites

I have had great results with Pinnacle wax applied over Zaino with Pinnacle crystal mist spray in between (Carnuba over a Synthetic Base)...this has provided me with the best shine

Car prep is most important ...starting with clay....to bring out the best in your paints finish. Then use a PC Random with 3 M compounds for the perfect finish.

Dave

I would have to agree with your statements but I perfer menzerna polishes and my Matabo rotary or Flex random orbital polishers over a PC. What's best is alway an opinion IMO.
:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard they pay $5,000 for it in New York. All natural ingredients. No tax for crossing state lines either.
:lmao:It's a very old thread and needed some spicing up.
Back to waxing cars.

:omg::omg::omg::omg: MARY!!!! LOL...that certainly spiced it up!! Yep, the old waxing thread!:rolleyes: ~juli

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have to agree with your statements but I perfer menzerna polishes and my Matabo rotary or Flex random orbital polishers over a PC. What's best is alway an opinion IMO.
:2tu:

I agree, you need a more powerful machine like the Flex, Makita BO6040 (both are forced rotation ROB) or a Rotary buffer if you want to do any serious paint correction. ROB's like the Porter Cable, Meguiars or Griots are good for maintaining a shine or applying a LSP but not real great at removing scratches or swirls (paint correction).

A beautiful finish is 85% paint prep and 15% your LSP (what wax or sealant you use).

Here are a few of my cars and a few customers cars I have done with Zaino.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh and of course, my favorite. The best for last...

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but I have little experience with "buffing paint" with a machine and have been using the porter cable,should I stay with this or go to one of the more powerful machines mentioned,The porter does seem to take a while removing swirls and scratches
My color is Sapphire scratch blue and is in good shape other than swirlmarks and light surface scratches next car will be white!!Any advice appreciated

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but I have little experience with "buffing paint" with a machine and have been using the porter cable,should I stay with this or go to one of the more powerful machines mentioned,The porter does seem to take a while removing swirls and scratches
My color is Sapphire scratch blue and is in good shape other than swirlmarks and light surface scratches next car will be white!!Any advice appreciated
If you are serious about defect removal I would go with either the Flex XC3401 VR or the Makita BO6040. You really need a more powerful machine with forced rotation to remove any defects. The addition of random orbiting to these machines makes it easier to produce a shine without holograms. They are both almost as powerful as a rotary due to the forced rotation. A PC ROB is really only good for spidewebbing and applying LSP's.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont risk burning or damaging the paint with the more powerful unit ? i will trade up if it is as idiot proof as the PC thanks for the help

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont risk burning or damaging the paint with the more powerful unit ? i will trade up if it is as idiot proof as the PC thanks for the help
No, you CAN burn the paint with the more powerful machine if you are VERY careless. It is no where as easy to do as it is with a rotary but still possible. You will be fine if you run it at a lower speed and keep it moving. Not idiot proof but it kinda takes an idiot to burn the paint with one of the more powerful orbiting machines. As long as you use common sense you will be fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave