WSP Academy Tour

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike- Thanks for putting this on our web site!!!!!

Members-
I have set a date where we can get a tour of the Washington State Police Academy in Shelton at the Sanderson Airport.
The date is December 2, at 11:00 am. The tour lasts about an hour. If you ever wanted to see the type of training the WSP goes through, this is an opportunity. I plan to ask lots of questions about the driver training, and hopefully will get invited back to see some of that training at a later date!

If you want to attend, please let me know no later than November 15 so I can let WSP know how many will be coming. I’m sorry it’s on a Wednesday, but these are the dates they already have set up (first wed of the month).
PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

As soon as I know who else wants to attend, I’ll coordinate meeting times and places, and a lunch to follow the tour!

Thanks!
PBR

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well- I totally blew that one off.....I must be getting too old!:smirk:
I will reschedule this, probably for Feb/March.:usa:
Sorry!!!
PBR

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I'm having to widen my collection routes. Seems there is a cone shortage on my normal travel routes. You guys could be helpin ya know! I can't do the entire thing alone!

PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several construction projects near me that were "complete" a month ago.:lmao: I guess that means that they pick up the cones at night.:(

I wish I had had a camera with me when the flagger was standing in front of the green "Project Complete" sign pasted on top of the orange project info billboard.:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth