~WTB 360 forged Spec 5 Wheels~

TangeloPearl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like title says looking for a set of used Spec five wheels for my 03. Im located in the New York area, let me know.

XSTAR_007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck in the search. I only know of about 3 or 4 sets out there including mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

TangeloPearl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate you !!! Sell Me yours! For some strange reason I can't justify spending 5k on just wheels without tires... Your car looks great, whats the off set and back spacing of your rims?Any more pics?

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate you !!! Sell Me yours! For some strange reason I can't justify spending 5k on just wheels without tires... Your car looks great, whats the off set and back spacing of your rims?Any more pics?

I'm surprised the wheel vendors haven't got on board with making a full wheel and tire package?? That's my issue with it, once I get the wheels I won't be able to find a shop to mount the tires for less than 600$ because I didn't buy the wheels through them.

And I will be looking for these same wheels next summer as well. Guess there will be 5 or 6 sets rolling around on Vipers then.

XSTAR_007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most companys including 360 don't give out the offsets so not sure there. I did buy stone guards as my side stills were getting blasted, but I think that is a problem for about everyone. Unless things have changed I bought mine as a package...shipped mounted and balanced with Nitto Invo's. I went with a specifc "exposed" hardware set-up and also made the inner barrels flat black.

I posted a couple pictures in this thread:
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/622548-Post-up-the-best-pic-of-your-SRT/page50

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can ship wheel/tire packages, but the end result is usually about $200-300 in extra shipping fees that could be avoided, if someone were to just receive the wheels and tires separately. Most of your local tire shops will mount/balance for $100-150. Most tire suppliers ship tires free. Adding the weight of a tire to a wheel makes them become an oversize package, which also costs more to ship.

The only benefit of ordering wheels/tires mounted is convenience. That comes with a price, of course. Some pay it, most would rather not.

Tony

XSTAR_007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Xstar what's next for your car?

I really need some coilovers...want a set of Moton's, but unless I find a used deal I can't justify that with the amount of miles I'm putting on it. I always say I'm done, but debating:

1- EradiSpeed Rotors
2- Eurotech or ACR Front Splitter

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
come take a look at my forgelines!!! On black they look sick!!!!

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get a ton of compliments on mine... don't think there are a set of wheels that I'd want more for the street. HRE P40's or some D2 Concaves maybe...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper