WTB: GTS Front Cover Bra

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I get one from someone I would like to get it ASAP and use it to drive the car home from Atlanta week after this one. Also have another trip planned to Maryland in May and this is easier than paint taping the car and tape baking in the sun.

Shoot me a pm if you have one you don't use, they go new for $149 on VPOA....Thanks!

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have one and I live 2hrs south of ATL on 75. Don't forget you'll need to put snaps on the fenderwell for it to attach to...

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea crap I was just reading that.... this is going to a shop doing my twin turbo install so I won't be able to get those on. Will have to ask them if they can do it I suppose, trying to research where the snaps go. Are they in place of the current bolts?

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea they are in place of the current bolts. I never used the bra, but I did actually buy the snaps from a craft shop. My plan was to bore the center out so I could put the original bolts back in the bumper.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmm if you have the snaps that could be helpful for sure, trying to visualize the bore your talking about..... Assuming hole through the snap and then feed the bolt through the snap? Either way I sent you a pm shoot me one back with price and if it comes with those snaps and bore explanation? Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets