WTB: low mileage in high $40k's to low $50k's

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTB: low mileage in high $40k\'s to low $50k\'s

I'm wanting to buy asap. Please let me know if you have any info. Preferably in the Texas area. Thanks.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: WTB: low mileage in high $40k\'s to low $50k\'s

high 40's low 50s for an srt with low miles? i hope not...this is exactly why I want them to kill the viper...at least we can hold some value knowing no more will be made :( sad

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

high 40's low 50s for an srt with low miles? i hope not...this is exactly why I want them to kill the viper...at least we can hold some value knowing no more will be made :( sad

Try tracking it more if you want to get value out of your Viper.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only way that will be possible is by searching for a long time and besides that, it will probably be with higher mileage. You should be able to get a low mileage (under 15K miles) 2003 but you are going to have to pay about $55K or so give or take a few thousand.

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw in the local paper an '03 with 1,200 miles on it selling for $52k...thats the best deal I have seen.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I saw in the local paper an '03 with 1,200 miles on it selling for $52k...thats the best deal I have seen.

I saw a Commemorative Editon with 4K miles for $62K. Almost makes me want to cry but what the hell - as least I'm living a dream.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bought mine 2 wks ago, 10K mis, $48,600.00 - old dude owned, in great shape.

I had 2 others I got to $49k & another $51K, they were under 15K mis. All were asking between $53,500-55,000. In the mid atlantic area. Was looking for about 60 days or so. If you find the right motivated seller it helps to have a cashiers check ready to push the deal.

I used all online searches; cars, automart, automarket, ebay, trade online, etc. But always called .. I tried a few auctions, but reserves were never met & it was crazy bidding a week on car only to not hit reserve, so I just called everyone & threw offers at them.

Dave.

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bought mine with 150 miles on it (as new condition) for about $30k off sticker from a reputable dodge dealer who just wanted to finally move it...great deals are out there you just have to find it.

For kicks I offered them $12k less than the asking price and to my shock they accepted...I was all over it and had Gary Almond deliver it a few weeks later....great shipper btw

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I bought mine with 150 miles on it (as new condition) for about $30k off sticker from a reputable dodge dealer who just wanted to finally move it...great deals are out there you just have to find it.

For kicks I offered them $12k less than the asking price and to my shock they accepted...I was all over it and had Gary Almond deliver it a few weeks later....great shipper btw

You bought a new '05 for 56K?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hmmmm...
If it was an '05 you should by some lottery tickets too.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's [******], like all his posts.
Hey Tiger, don't you recognize SimBilly/AxelRoseViper with the Leno-Viper?

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score

murci, I left you a pm

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bought it for close to $61k...with only 150 miles on it. They dropped the asking price a few times and when I made my offer it was listed at $69k.

Al Deeby Dodge in Michigan

Gary Almond picked it up and delivered it to me in NJ.

I know its an amazing deal thats why I took it...was thinking about picking up an '03 with a few thousand miles for $53-55K but I could never feel comfortable knowing someone else put that many miles on.

The used car market is littered with Vipers...and incredible deals are out there if you just are patient and do your homework. I signed my contract on this car immediately...afterwards other salesman wanted to sell it other buyers at a much higher price...but my salesman honored his original deal with me...was refreshing to see that kind of honesty even when money was lost for them.

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I greatly appreciate everyone for their inputs, suggestions, & pm's. I have a couple of leads right now. Hoping to be in a viper soon. Please keep them coming. Thx.

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tiger spends a lot of time locating used vipers...I am sure he can confirm the fact that used SRTs are EVERYWHERE....$61k for a virtually new one is not out of the question...just need to do some looking.

Key is to buy from a dealer..who just wants to move it off the lot...buying from a private individual is tougher...because they remember what they paid..and have a hard time taking the big loss...a large dealer that moves tons of cars is not as affected.

Just yesterday he showed a 06 1st edition for $66k...with a higher sticker than mine...so whats so shocking about 61

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ladies and Gentleman
56LesPaul, the human **** stain, has left the building.
He won't be posting anymore, thanks to quick action by the mods.
We are grateful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper