www.supercarsaturday.com

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ron D (aka zengarage) from Autowerks in Northbrook asked me to post the following for the IL club.

"Beginning on May 2 and the first Saturday of every month in summer there will be an exotic car show." Let's make sure there are more Vipers there than Lambos. :D

Supercar Saturdays | Coming May 2nd

Information and location will be at the above site. I am told Ron himself will be at these events in a full orange dress suit. We all look fwd to that site.

:2tu:
Rob

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun - I'll be there. Depending on who is going and when, we could cruise there together.

OP
OP
R

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From Zen

"
We have over 80 cars registered.....AND NO VIPERS!

Where is the love.....?

Here is a sampling, it will be a decent turnout. Post this list on the thread if you could

70's Z/28 Camaro
60's Chevy Biscayne

Carrera GT
R8
Mondial
Silver Porsche 996
Yellow Ruf Porsche
F430
Murci
308-red
CL65
Ferrari GTO (kit)-red
Lambo- Urraco
F430-red
F430 Spyder-red
Nissan GTR-grey
Porsche-white
Blk Ferrari Scud
anniv. Cobra convertible Red
Countach White
Silver Gallardo
Yellow Gallardo
Nero Gallardo
308 Red
Porsche
White Maserati
Grey Maserati
Ferrari Daytona - kit Red
Ferrari 599 GTBWe have over 80 cars registered.....AND ZERO VIPERS! Come on guys!

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I registered for my 06 coupe and yes there will be vipers there. I don't know where you got your list. But I don't wanna post it w/o getting confirmation from my buddy that got the list. Because the names are listed on it. As long the weather turns out well...I will be there

OP
OP
R

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cash,

I got the list and the message from the guy helping organizeand sponsor it. See the top. Ron D aka Zen garage of Autowerks.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cash,

I got the list and the message from the guy helping organizeand sponsor it. See the top. Ron D aka Zen garage of Autowerks.

I apologize... You are right I got the list for the Kelly's Bleachers. I got the email as for the supercarsaturday and my buddy gave me the list for the different cruise. But so what at least we look more rare :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235