X-mas SCT Flash Programmer Deals!

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that our Supercharger and exhaust deals are out there, we're adding the SCT Programmers as well!

New SCT Handheld Programmers, preloaded with 2 A&C Performance tunes for your Viper.

$350.00!!! TOTAL, with tax. OTD!

If you're local and would like your car put on our Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno for a full custom tune

$450.00!! This will include a before and after dyno pull with printout.

Todd

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interested in your sct tuner/tune for 2005 viper. Mine is stock except hi-flow cats and likely going to 3.33 gears soon.

So, wondering more about your tune and how comparable to viper specialties? also, any thermostat change needed?

Lastly, if I want to keep the "burble" on decel, possible?

thx, TD

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had a few people ask so I thought I would just post up a response here.

Will I sell just the SCT Tuner blank with no tunes installed? Yes I will and for this month I will sell them at $225.00!

This month only! and this is while supply on hand lasts.

Todd

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you up to doing an SCT tune for boosted applications yet? Some tuner are and some aren't. I'd consider the $350.00 deal if I could feel comfortable getting out of my current VEC and jumping over to an SCT solution...

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On a ROE with bigger injectors, I would feel safe tuning it 100% with the SCT but only "in house". Not a mail order. I don't have any tunes built for the ROE Blower setups. We've switched over many Paxton cars with VEC's and bigger injectors to only SCT.

Todd

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...I have known this for awhile I'm afraid. First stage of recovery is admitting that you have a problem!! My New Year's resolution for 2011 is to go SCT at some point.

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a good tune for '06 SRT-10 with full Belanger exhaust? Stock seems to be running a little rich, particularly above 4,000 rpm. Thanks.