X Vipers

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Have been having much trouble lately getting in touch with X Vipers - either by phone or e-mails.

Does anyone have any info that may help?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears to be an internet store designed to limit conversation; buy what you see but don't ask questions....probably one clerk running the entire operation....

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm sorry if anybody had problems contacting us, however, we are not open on weekends. If we missed your call, its because we have another customer on the other line, please a message and we will be with you in a few minutes.
we do have good prices and unusual parts that are hard to fine,
we operate a 100,000 sqf wharehose of high end parts and are the only viper facility that has insurance replacemnet contracts in place with multiple inusurance agencies.
we also fabricate and design many aftermarket carbon fiber body panels for the srt and other makes.
m-f 9-6pm
email at [email protected]
573-437-2292 shop line
573-692-2477 cell phone and text line
1-866-xvipers toll free
1-866-350-1259

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had great dealings with Michael. I left a message on Friday and he called me back at about 6:30 that night and we talked for about a half hour going over parts. We then talked again this morning and he called me back to update me on a better part that was to arrive tomorrow.

I would say top notch service so far. I look forward to getting my parts on Wednesday and will update again.

Mike

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm sorry if anybody had problems contacting us, however, we are not open on weekends. If we missed your call, its because we have another customer on the other line, please a message and we will be with you in a few minutes.
we do have good prices and unusual parts that are hard to fine,
we operate a 100,000 sqf wharehose of high end parts and are the only viper facility that has insurance replacemnet contracts in place with multiple inusurance agencies.
we also fabricate and design many aftermarket carbon fiber body panels for the srt and other makes.
m-f 9-6pm
email at [email protected]
573-437-2292 shop line
573-692-2477 cell phone and text line
1-866-xvipers toll free
1-866-350-1259

it doesn't excuse the poor replies to emails and never returning calls. luckily i never dealt with ya and sure wont, but there are a lot of guys who all say the exact same things.....they all cant be wrong.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have nothing but positive things, sometimes he is kinda hard to get ahold of, but all parts arrive within a day and great prices.

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well friday two 08 vca coupes and one vert came in for a new top, i didn't answer the phone much while they were there, socialized and admired the cars, then i stayed till 9pm to catch up.

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i finished them up, a vca member from england bought a pair of them, then sold the second set to cypress.
working on the third pair for another vca member at the moment.
just finished a acr clone wing with carbon side fins, track in europe doesn't allow metal parts on the wing.
if you needing cf rockers for gen 2, are you going to paint them or leave them cleared in the raw?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i finished them up, a vca member from england bought a pair of them, then sold the second set to cypress.
working on the third pair for another vca member at the moment.
just finished a acr clone wing with carbon side fins, track in europe doesn't allow metal parts on the wing.
if you needing cf rockers for gen 2, are you going to paint them or leave them cleared in the raw?

I will paint them.

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
george you have been out of the country for a month, you beat me on this one.
i will be down at your house with the gts for your friend, i decided to put some 08 viper calipers on the front of the gts, now the gts can actually stop.
srt brakes are the best improvement over the years.
see you soon

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm afraid that I am one of the distractions at XVIPERS on Friday....:dunno:
Myself, BLUSRT and another Gateway member played "hookey" from work and took a ride down to XVIPERS at lunchtime.

When we got there Mike had to show us his latest "projects" and all the Viper stuff. John, Mike's main man, was busy putting a new top on my "new to me" blk vert. that finally arrived. We were also messing around with the cf stuff. Mike was explaining how it was made etc.

The reason I am telling you this is that the phone did not stop ringing while we were there. As a matter of fact, it seemed odd when it wasn't ringing... Mike didn't answer it as he was busy talking to us...:dunno:

My apology to any one that tried to get XVIPERS on Friday. Mike was busy the entire afternoon, showing us Viper stuff we may not need...

But gotta' have...:D

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and everytime i answered the phone, you were sneaking stuff in the trunk!
no more cf rockers guards for you.

Worked like a charm....:rolaugh:

It was even easier when you were looking at your 4 monitor computer...

BTW... Thanks for dropping the other cf stuff off tonight....:D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never used X Vipers, but I'll give em a try. You guys have a windshield wiper arm bolt cover laying around? My drivers side bolt cover is toast. :(

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess since everyone else is doing it, I'll join in.

I had one experience with XVipers. All handled through emails and my parts came quickly. VCA discounted so the price was fair as well.

Take if for what it's worth.

:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave