xvipers

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know if they are on vacation or something? I was trading emails with them about ordering a part before thanksgiving and stopped receiving replies to my emails. No one answers the phone or returns my calls or emails. Surely they're back from Thanksgiving break by now. Do they have an actual location/shop in stl that I can stop in and talk to them?

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know if they are on vacation or something? I was trading emails with them about ordering a part before thanksgiving and stopped receiving replies to my emails. No one answers the phone or returns my calls or emails. Surely they're back from Thanksgiving break by now. Do they have an actual location/shop in stl that I can stop in and talk to them?

There is a thread with the same situation almost EVERY month sadly.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't figure out how they keep getting people who want to do business, after all the (negative) publicity that they've earned on here.

Be glad you didn't order the part, and call JonB at partsrack. He doesn't mess around and you won't get ripped!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish businesses like this would go OUT of business. This has become all too common with this guy. If he is a VCA site supporter, I think he should be booted. The guy seems to act so nonchalant about everything.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Probably still on Thanksgiving vacation, try again in February.....:lmao:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is this guy's deal?? I mean, everyone one drops the ball once in a while. But is this just business as usual? WOW.

OP
OP
S

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Yes I've read the negative stuff in the past. But I like to try give the guy the benifit of the doubt. I posted this here incase there's a legit reason I can't get a hold of him. I mean, I'm trying to give him money. Not complaining or trying to return anything so I don't think he would be avoiding me for any reason.

I'm looking for a take off part from a salvage car is why I didn't call John B. I don't think he deals with salvage parts. I have dealt with xbuilders in stl before and got good service. Guess I better stay with them.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jonB has a ton of used parts and paul scharf has always taken good care of me as well

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to his place and yes he and his business are legit. Not sure where michael is? Keep trying him (call) I wont speak into his business practice or communication short falls people have had with him. I had a good experience and thats as much as I can say on my personal experience.:eater:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some Xenons from him which did not work...after humbling myself for one month....god forbid you piss him off (you will never hear from him)....I paid to have the Xenon controllers returned..as a courtesy for sending a defective product he could at least offered to pay the return shipment......this was not too long ago....

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some Xenons from him which did not work...after humbling myself for one month....god forbid you piss him off (you will never hear from him)....I paid to have the Xenon controllers returned..as a courtesy for sending a defective product he could at least offered to pay the return shipment......this was not too long ago....

Sounds like a stand-up guy.:rolleyes:

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to give business owners the benifit of the doubt, but this occurs way too often with him. I am not sure why he is still a site supporter....he needs to go.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought some rims from them several years ago and no problems. However, I don't think I would buy from them again after reading all these threads. Stay away!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You'd be surprised with the stuff JonB has or can get. He got me an 08 hood for my 06 when no one else could.

Thanks GB..... I have an 09 new OE Hood in stock now! And 1 used one. Still difficult to get..

Our company was founded on USED Viper parts biz...it now accounts for about 20% of our biz... As many of you posted (or kept secret!) we buy a LOT of "Organ Donor" Vipers each year! THANKS

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
You'd be surprised with the stuff JonB has or can get. He got me an 08 hood for my 06 when no one else could.

Indeed. My unicorn needed a kidney transplant, and not only did he have one in stock, he knew a warlock who could perform the procedure.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed. My unicorn needed a kidney transplant, and not only did he have one in stock, he knew a warlock who could perform the procedure.

Bastard! I posted and posted and posted looking for that part and meanwhile I had to use an electric mayonnaise jar while waiting.

I hope your damn unicorn is happy. Mine died when the batteries did. :(

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Bastard! I posted and posted and posted looking for that part and meanwhile I had to use an electric mayonnaise jar while waiting.

I hope your damn unicorn is happy. Mine died when the batteries did. :(

Unicorns hate mayonnaise. Duh.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've spent a few thousand already with Michael/Xvipers. It was all good experiences until my latest order with him which was quoted "3 weeks" to me. That was on Sept 15th, and I've yet to receive my parts or an update on their status. Annoying.

Tony

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

CORRECTION: Im sure I recommended the Viper Wizard, not the Warlock.....And some of those Unicorns have 3 kidneys..."THE YEAR MATTERS!"

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on people if you pay this guy you are not going to hear from him again! I would let Attila the Hun give me Anger Management counseling before I would do buisness with this guy,love the unicorn bit!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave