YEE HAWWW Just Registered!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st one to register... Gotta be a big prize for that!!! VOI.10 Here we come!!!:headbang:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you I was first for Dallas and second for Las Vegas and got NOTHING...

Nevertheless, registered one minute ago! :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which hotel is better? Are the dinner events going to be at the MGM or are they being split between the two?

Looking at the schedule, it looks like all of the receptions/dinners are occuring at the Motor City hotel with shuttle service provided between the MGM and the Motor City when needed.

https://www.voi10.com/schedule/schedule.html

No idea which hotel is better.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Question? I have the online receipt for registration, but... nothing came through my bank statements yet Is there a mailed registration confirmation or info package, etc ??

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question? I have the online receipt for registration, but... nothing came through my bank statements yet Is there a mailed registration confirmation or info package, etc ??

Rather than splitting the charges as they have done in the past, they are charging folks after they have registered - how long afterwards I'm not sure, but it is nothing to worry about. :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather than splitting the charges as they have done in the past, they are charging folks after they have registered - how long afterwards I'm not sure, but it is nothing to worry about. :2tu:

Does that mean in years past they charged people before they registered? How'd that work? :lmao::lmao:

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks Y2K. They actually called yesterday to check the transaction.
Splitting the charges ? as in ? this was the registration fee. then what ?

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past they took 1/2 the cost as soon as you registered, and the other 1/2 about 30 days before the event. That's what Chris meant!

So Chris- WHY the change? And how soon after registration will they take all the money????:dunno:
PBR

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason for the change was that many credit cards expired between the initial charge and the charge for the balance. How soon will they charge your card after registration? I am not sure but will check!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
thanks Chris for the assistance and information. They charged the full registration, it just appeared on my statement.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registered and ready for all of your 2009 Viper color questions.
So, what are the 2009 colors? :naughty:

Ohhhhh, you meant you will tell us closer to VOI - I get it! :D

And for those that wondered when their credit cards will be charged, this is straight from the VOI 10 website: "The entire event fee will be charged within 4 to 6 weeks of when it (the registration) is received."

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for those that wondered when their credit cards will be charged, this is straight from the VOI 10 website: "The entire event fee will be charged within 4 to 6 weeks of when it (the registration) is received."

Looks like zoomie's was charged much quicker than that!

So how many are registered currently (i.e., anyone register lately and can post their #?)?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like zoomie's was charged much quicker than that!

So how many are registered currently (i.e., anyone register lately and can post their #?)?

I have a confirmation number from my registration, but I have no idea if it's significant as far as number of registrations....it's 1917.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered the first day at 2:15, just as the registration process went live on the web site and I am number 1785. :dunno:

My credit card was charged for the full amount on April 23. It's paid and we're ready to roll !!!:2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not... i'm in the 1700's and I was #1 to register

Ah, but it might be. #1 may be your #, e.g., 1700-something, and he's 1917, so about 200 later (i.e., they may have started the #s at something weird, like how when you get a new checking account, they don't start at 100, they start at 1000 so your checks appear legit to businesses).

V

Venomiss

Who else has signed up? Are you driving your Vipers or flying in?:eater:

V

Venomiss

I've been trying to get on the website all morning, but there is a problem loading the page and the connection keeps timing out!

I just called JRT and they are having problems with the T-1 for all their web sites.
As soon as AT&T gets it fixed it will be back up but they are aware of it.