YELLOW WITH SILVER STRIPES

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who wanted a Yellow Viper with Silver stripes, we have just completed one. There is no edge on the stripes, and we have substituted the yellow side decals with the chrome ones. You can view the car at our website ( www;woodhouse.com ), and our apologies for the photo, as it was overcast yesterday when we pulled it out of the building. Price is no different than if done at the factory, and of course we will give you the great Woodhouse Deal.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments on the new website. We were pretty rushed to get pictures in so the quality is not the best, but we will continue to improve as we move into our new building next week.June 3rd is D day, and Woodhouse will move into a new "Giant " building to better serve all our customers. Which means I will get to leave my " Les Nessman " room hidden back in the lunchroom.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen Bill's office and I thought it was rather "cozy".... the only problem is the smell of "month-old cheese" doesn't come out of your clothes after the transaction! Don't let that big new office go to your head Billy P....

Reaction score
Here's a few more pictures of this fine car that I found surfing the Woodhouse web page. Thought you all might like to see them.
You must be registered for see images

medmonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks fantastic. The other combination that might look fantatstic is the blue from the silver cars for a stripe color. Not that I am partial to blue stripes. Black is just a little to harsh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth