Yo D It Was A ****en Pleasure

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car rocks bro:2tu:..The looks is second to none..Really hot looking...It looks as good as mine :) playa,..... Riding back in the wee morning hours doing over triple digits with top down is the ****......LOVE IT..

Yoooo RANDI...It was great seeing you again..Love nights like that:))

Signed

The real NY CREW.:headbang:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D post pics when you put on the MOTONS!!! Guys you gotta see his rims..SICK!!! THAT CAR WILL BE FREAKY LOOKING...Oh and if Ken Noble is reading this..I know you love Porsches bro..But you seen everyones face when we rolled up at that place..All heads were like waa waa whatttt..Even the bracholees were bugging out..I WAS DIGGING IT..Oh one more thing...D beat the **** out of some rice rockets...Even there chicks were digging it.ahahha

good times..Tomorrow D i'm picking you up..We must continue the partying...Call Randi also

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh my god, the king of queens, and mr "if I see cops BAM i'm gone" where hanging out??? LOL

Where did you guys roll to?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fridays....my car at the moment is at paddock racing in haverstraw, getting my motons installed. hopefully ill have it before friday so we could hit that spot again..

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just was in D's car last night..All I gotta say is..WOOOOOOOOOO