You Are Cordially Invited To .....

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Release: January 24, 2011
914-763-5892

LEWISBORO CHAMBER TO HONOR TATOR’S GARAGE WITH 2010 ‘CITIZEN OF THE YEAR’ AWARD
The Lewisboro Chamber of Commerce today announced that Tator’s Garage will receive its 2010 “Citizen of The Year” Award at a special ceremony to be held at Le Chateau restaurant on Thursday, March 3rd.
Established in 1908, Tator’s Garage, formerly Tator’s Dodge, is the oldest business operating in the Town of Lewisboro and, until recently, was the oldest Dodge dealership in the country. It was founded by current owner Chuck Tator’s grandfather, thereafter it was operated by Chuck’s father Charlie Tator, longtime South Salem Fire Dept volunteer and Commissioner. Tator’s Garage, and specifically Chuck is considered by many to be the leading Dodge “Viper” expert in the entire country.
“The Lewisboro Chamber is very excited to honor Chuck and his extraordinary company with this ‘Citizen of the Year’ award,” said Les Simon, president of the Lewisboro Chamber. “Tator’s Garage has played an exemplary role in town for many years, in terms of community outreach and business integrity. We hope that everyone in the community will come out to help us honor Chuck.”
The March 3rd award ceremony will begin at 7:30 PM at Le Chateau on Route 35 in South Salem. The event is free for Lewisboro businesses and Lewisboro residents ($25 for all others). People interested in attending should contact Katherine Dawtry at [email protected]
During the ceremony, the Chamber of Commerce will unveil its new Web site, which will give area Chamber members additional online visibility for their businesses.

tator_invite.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to have attended this but can not find a big enough stick to hop over the (Atlantic) pond.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats chuck. please let us know what dodge thinks about the invite !

wish i was around to go. enjoy the day chuck !

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Going Chuck ! It's nice to see your local community supporting and giving you such great reconition! :2tu:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic Chuck! Congrats and it's nice to know your community appreciates you! I will try to make it!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, " Citizen of the Year," way to go Chuckie.

Tator's Garage , Home of the " Citizen " Wizard. Sounds pretty dignified , but then of course that is your image,ha.

This Buds for you , congrats!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You All!

The local paper was here to do an interview with me about Tator's Garage and the award. It will be in this weeks paper "Lewisboro Ledger" and we decided to push back the RSVP date till the 25th, so if anyone would like to go, please e-mail Katy at [email protected] We need a head count for the food.

Thanks Again!

congratulations chuck hope to see you at F1 Racing this weekend :drive:

Johnny will see you Sunday. :drive:

reely

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see this. Chuck I hope things are well and I'll see if I can invite Steve Landy and his staff of mental midgets. Again congratulations and wishes for success in the future.

Jim

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll see you there Chuck! Can you post a link to the newspaper article when they publish it?

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Chuck . They should have the man of the year award for you as well . I cant wait to come get my car oh and that paper to since my car is now famous and on the front page with your hand on the fender blessin it.
:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456