You are invited to ExotiCorso Las Vegas April 20-23

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't want to spam here, if the moderator feels it needs to be moved or removed, sorry for the intrusion.

I am one of the event coordinators for the Exoticoso 2006 event in Las Vegas April 20-23, which on Friday the 21st, we will be hosting open track time. I invite you to join us for the event or for the track day. We will be running the 2.4 mile Super Speedway at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, this event has alot of Ferrari,Lamborghinis,Vettes, and a few Vipers registered. I would love to see more Vipers! If you are interested please visit www.exoticorso.com to get some information or you can email me direct. If your interested in the entire weekend schedule, let me know and I will post it or email it.
Track time is separate from the event itself.

Leslie
Event Coordinator

OP
OP
Q

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Schedule of Events!

Thursday April 20, 2006

We start off with a cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception at Lamborghini Las Vegas dealership . Registration will be taking place from 6-9pm.

Friday April 21, 2006

Those brave souls ready to take on a day at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Lets go!! We will be on the 2.5 mile Super Speedway! Yes, the Super Speedway!

We have arranged a later departure time for those of you that would rather spend the morning at the spa, exploring the city, or just sleeping in. The limo will pick you up at the hotel in time to join us at the track for a catered lunch and parade laps around the track, the limo will return you to the hotel for an afternoon at your leisure. Parade laps will be at selected times in between run groups and driving school. Stand by, more surprises to be announced!

Friday evening, get ready for some great Italian food. The group will venture to Piero's Italian Cuisine so we can wine and dine you Italian style. This fine restaurant is the proud recipient of a Zagat award, Jerry Lewis five star award, five star diamond award and American Express platinum fine dining award. Menu items include steaks, pastas, and sea bass!

Saturday April 22, 2006

What would a day in Las Vegas be without Poker! I'm talking about a poker run. Follow the clues, gather all of your cards, and end at Lake Las Vegas!!

We will end our poker run and start our day at Lake Las Vegas in our private parking area. Once everyone is assembled, we will parade our cars in groups through the cobblestone streets to the gazebo for a photo op.

A Big Band will be playing near the gazebo for your entertainment and you are free to discover the great food and shopping Montelago Village has to offer.

Saturday evening promises to be quite a treat. The magnificent Stirling Club at Turnberry Place opens it's private doors to us for dinner and entertainment. We will also feature a charity auction with donations that are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Spearheading the food and beverage at the Club is world- renowned Chef Charlie Palmer who brings his signature progressive American cuisine to the menu. Enjoy the camaraderie of cigar aficionados like yourself, sharing the pleasures of the finest hand rolled cigars. Piano bar and billiards can cap off the evening in this luxurious old world setting!

Sunday April 23, 2006

We will start off the day with Brunch at the exclusive Red Rock Country Club. Enjoy wonderful golf course and city views from this great venue.

Most people just picture desert when they think of Las Vegas. These people obviously haven't been to Mount Charleston. An oasis of pine trees and cooler temperatures awaits you only 45 minutes from downtown Las Vegas. We will cruise the mountain roads and take in the scenery.

To register please visit www.exoticorso.com

Hope to see you there!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite Leslie. I got my hotel booked. Looks like an awesome event. Will there be class or groups at the Speedway event? How will that be done?

OP
OP
Q

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very cool! I just got a 98 GTSR registered as well. We will run the track like we did at PPIR. Most likely 4 run groups at 20-25 minutes long, we will have alot of track time!
Did you register for the newsletter, so I can send you updates?

Leslie

OP
OP
Q

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bringing this to the top!

If you would like to do the track part only, registration is $275 for the day at LVMS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Registration deadline is April 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper