Your best guess, what is the dealer going to give me on my Viper Trade???

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very shortly I will be trading in my 06 GTS Blue vert. The car has 12,200 miles and is completely straight, no accidents, dings, etc. The only flaw is a parking scrape under the front valance, visible when changing the oil. It's stock except for the corsa track exhaust(have the original),green filters(have new oem) and mgw interior acc and gear shift. I am the original owner with all books, window sticker, car cover etc. Purchased the car from Woodhouse.

I have narrowed my new car to a new Mclaren or Ferrari 458 spyder, both dealers asked me to come up with my price first, we have already negotiated the price of their cars.

However, I just got a call that I could get an early build on the new Porsche 911 Turbo S, but for $200K I am not sure.

I will keep my 08 ACR, as it is still my favorite:headbang::headbang:

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta believe they have much more wiggle room on those cars you're thinking of purchasing. They might give you as high as $48-50k to make you feel like you got a deal.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was recently offered $48,000 from a dealer for my 06 bumblebee with 16k miles.

pdub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could probably sell it around 45k yourself. The dealer would probably offer you low 40's I would think.

datruodb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it all comes down to margin. Depending on what you got off of your 458 or Mc is going to be the determining factor. You could get 47-50k for it I bet. I would think they would end up giving you around 45k and flipping it within a week.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Simply ask for retail and negotiate from there. Get the retail value of your car from sites such as the classifieds on this forum, Autotrader, Ebay, etc. For a car (McLaren or Ferrari) with a relatively high margin (sales price over invoice), there usually a little more wiggle room unless there is a high demand.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth